Hacking Finaly... WOOD For TT... REAL and Working!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a hunch about the pass
moogle.gif

Also, this says "tt_3ds", so its likely fake. the archive uses a kyo Music City-type password.

you guys ALSO realize the inside of this archive is m3_3ds.nds

This archive doesnt contain the TT Version. Lol.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Mbmax said:
bitonio6 said:
Somebody have posted a new 1.26 version but... with... a password!

And, impossible to find where is this password, so, people think it's a joke!!!

But im sure, a new and REAL 1.26 will come out very soon!
Yeah it's probably a fake and don't count on the v1.26 version as the wood RPG svn is currently down.
Like all the others "KERNELS" or "OS"
we need to know where is the code for "GAME FIX"...

So, if this guy know where it is, this guy can release a 1.26 version...

i try to compare some files, but im very suprised
to know the entire wood are only in 2 or 3 files, and for a total less then 400KB !!!
mellow.gif

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:

to know the entire wood are only in 2 or 3 files, and for a total less then 400KB !!!
mellow.gif
We need the source code to Wood4TT 1.25, perhaps we can implement fixes on our own. Someone needs to contact the Wood4TT guy and get the source from him.
unsure.gif

hamtah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, I'm having problems with this. Whenever I launch it, I come up with what I think is the default screen, which shows a SD card image on top, then below that a slot 2 image, and below that a yellow folder. Whenever I try opening either on of them, a yellow box appears over them and thats it. The NDS doesn't seam to freeze, because I can easily remove the box by pressing B, but then again, I don't really care. The problem is that I want to get this fixed. Any help?

baka05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
greenwizard said:
Hi guys, I am new around

I have tested this wood in the r4i-gold (r4i-gold.com) and it WORKS PERFECTLY, I have had issues whit the skins in one sd card, but I have none in the other I tested, so I guess is only a bug.

To make it run just rename the file TTMenu.dat to TTmenu.nds and that's all;
works on pkmn white but still no wi-fi, also you can experiment tha it freezes sometimes in some games
like pokemon, mario vs donkey kong and 999

Even thought it is awesome, THANK YOU!

Weird, I have the r4i gold card from r4i-gold.com and I launch wood fine but after loading a game everything is white. Anyone know how to fix this?

idn

Trophies
XP
Country
Bunie said:
bitonio6 said:

to know the entire wood are only in 2 or 3 files, and for a total less then 400KB !!! :mellow:
We need the source code to Wood4TT 1.25, perhaps we can implement fixes on our own. Someone needs to contact the Wood4TT guy and get the source from him. :unsure:
The whole case of Wood RPG going 403 is because the "Wood4TT guy" did not post the source. Thus, if he did share it, there wouldn't be any need for implementing fixes because Wood RPG svn would be open again and all that'd be left to do would be to copy and paste the relevant code for new games. That doesn't exacly count as "implementing".

AFAIK the main problem in contacting the author is that 2channel doesn't allow IPs from outside of Japan to post (and they block all the proxies I've tried). So unless someone here lives in Japan I guess we're screwed until he contacts us on his own.

Duncan Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
one question ( i have not read the last 20 pages yet so don't jump at me if this was given an answer already) but can i run it on an N5 using Ysmenu as method to boot wood dstt?

greenwizard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Today I searched for the "woodtt guy" in 2ch. No results...
And even if we found him, we can not post in that forum, they have IP restriction
not sure if using a proxy would work.

baka05 said:
Weird, I have the r4i gold card from r4i-gold.com and I launch wood fine but after loading a game everything is white. Anyone know how to fix this?

Wich game are you trying to launch?
I have only untrimed roms, and all are clean but pokemon

Try to back up your sd and forma it in fat 32, uncheck the "fast format" option

Hobbers

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
can anyone please do me a favor?
Can someone post a download link with all the files I need to be able to run pokemon white (European, English, prepatched) on my dstt. So I can clear my card, paste in the files and the rom and play.

I will be very thankful

Greets

baka05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
greenwizard said:
And even if we found him, we can not post in that forum, they have IP restriction

baka05 said:

I try playing pokemon black, mario party, mario kart, 7 Wonders 2, Tetris. Some games give me a black screen instead of white. Doesn't work even after reformat. Are you running it as a secondary?

animex2k9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
baka05 said:
greenwizard said:

baka05 said:

I try playing pokemon black, mario party, mario kart, 7 Wonders 2, Tetris. Some games give me a black screen instead of white. Doesn't work even after reformat. Are you running it as a secondary?

All those games are working fine on my WOOD4TT 1.25. Try to reformat using Panasonic SD Formatter v3.0.0.0. Format your mmc using that program. Remember to change the "Format Type" to "FULL (ERASE)" before formatting your drive. You can change it in the "Option".

Download the formatter here..
CODE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XT90ZAY0

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
none888 said:
hey how come everytime i load jam with the band it gives me fat error
Your NDS Rom has too many fragments. use Defraggler to defrag the individual rom file to get it below 15 fragments.

QUOTE(Duncan Idaho @ Mar 7 2011, 11:17 AM) one question ( i have not read the last 20 pages yet so don't jump at me if this was given an answer already) but can i run it on an N5 using Ysmenu as method to boot wood dstt?
No. Also, this is "one of those things" that you could have tried for yourself within the time taken to type this out.

greenwizard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
baka05 said:

I start the old firmware, enter the game section and from there you should be able to see your TTMENU.nds, select it and launch it has a normal game
Now you should be in the woodtt menu, from there you can launch any game.

I have tested it with the following games with out problems:
Elite Beat Agents
Mario Kart
Pokemon White
Michael Jackson The experience
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Rhythm Heaven
Might and Magic Clash of Heroes
Transformers War For Cibertron

And remember you should have an r4i-gold from the site www.r4i-gold.com

Status
Not open for further replies.