Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
I hope I'm not getting excited for no reason but does XIII have anything to do with the PSP?

Edit: Fuck! it's looking really epic!

Shiva with a harp? why? It's not Siren!
Carbuncle looks fruity as always...

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean Final Fantasy XIII Agito, none of the XIII games have anything to do with each other. They merely exist in the same universe and don't intertwine with each other.

Man, I really want XIII Versus. It looks so awesome. I wish they'd port that to 360 instead of XIII

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll be able to get both since I have a PS3 and they both look good. The female lead is always a plus in my book, plus she isn't some busty slutty sex symbol which I don't like.

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All I can say is HOLY (insert profanity here) Man, I know that eventually all 360 owners (and me) will get FFXIII but DAMN Versus XIII looks like pure awesomeness almost making want to buy a PS3 just for it

How I wish SE and Microsoft can do something about this and bring it to the 360

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, FFXIII looks truly stunning!! I can't wait for this to come out!
biggrin.gif
It looks like it might top my fave FF game ever, FFX.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must one of the few in the world not interested in the game. They went with the crappy art style (in my humble opinion), and so far, have nothing on the actual gameplay, only some flashy movie sequences, which honestly, the only thing in these new ones that interest me is that the composer behind Kingdom Hearts is returning (at least I hope I read that right). She's the one who also did the music for Super Mario RPG--which means for my ears, at least, there'll be something good of it.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Celice said:
I must one of the few in the world not interested in the game. They went with the crappy art style (in my humble opinion), and so far, have nothing on the actual gameplay, only some flashy movie sequences, which honestly, the only thing in these new ones that interest me is that the composer behind Kingdom Hearts is returning (at least I hope I read that right). She's the one who also did the music for Super Mario RPG--which means for my ears, at least, there'll be something good of it.
I'm also on the fence because of the gameplay. For some reasons, I'm led to believe the game will be way more focused on the story than on the gameplay (like in X or VI), instead of reaching a balance between the two (like in IV or maybe VII, I guess).

Then again, I've never been a Final Fantasy fan myself (though I DID buy a PS2 this year just because of Final Fantasy XII...).

EDIT: And oh yeah, the music producer will not be SMRPG/KH's Yoko Shimomura. FFXIII's music will be done by Masashi Hamauzu, who did some the best tracks of Final Fantasy X (Blitz Off, Bisaido Island and Thunder Plateau, to name a few).

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol FFXIII versus feels like it needs to be a movie. The cinematic was amazing. I didn't see the 360 one yet.. but damn. Just because of that cinematic, I want a PS3. It's such a teaser to me.
frown.gif

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DrAlexander said:
Anybody know another source?
veoh doesn't seem to like my country ...

FFXIII: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43656.html
FFXIII Versus: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43655.html

And i would bet that they will release FFXIII Versus for XBOX360 too (or PC).
I mean they use the Unreal Engine for some of there games so this should be no problem to port but who knows.

Anyway like with all FF games we in PAL, US Regions must wait much longer for the release. 2010 !?

QUOTEIf it's anything like the battle system in FF12, I would stay far away from it.

Better battle system would be FFX or FF9.

I liked the Battle System in FF12 only the summons where in my opinion useless in this part. I find it better to see the enemy and not like in FFX the annoying random battles. Especially against enemies that gave me no EXP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1