Gaming File Size Of Pokemon Black/White?

omgitsmisha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PeregrinFig said:
XXLANCEXX said:
what would be horrible if it was the same size as Love Plus + and bricks certain flashcarts
frown.gif
Wasn't that confirmed to be completely 100% false and simply used as a rumor by Supercard to hurt Acekard sales?

Didn't Inazuma Eleven 3 brick Acekards, too?

tommzy2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well as soon as it is 1 byte over 128mb it has to be a 256 mb cart otherwise it wont fit and they wont spend money making a whole new 129 mb mem card, most likely the files will be around 150-200 mb but will be on a 256 mb ds cart

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
Either 128MB or 256MB.
I'm kinda leaning towards 128MB... But that's just me hoping that the game wouldn't take up too much space on my SD card. :3

This, but I'm leaning towards 256mb. With such a huge step up from the last gen I'm sure the size doubled.

Posts merged

omgitsmisha said:
PeregrinFig said:
QUOTE(XXLANCEXX @ Sep 13 2010, 03:58 PM) what would be horrible if it was the same size as Love Plus + and bricks certain flashcarts
frown.gif
Wasn't that confirmed to be completely 100% false and simply used as a rumor by Supercard to hurt Acekard sales?

Didn't Inazuma Eleven 3 brick Acekards, too?

That whole thing was a lie, and I'm pretty sure some GBAtemp admin confirmed it - they didn't really brick flashcarts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT