Gaming File Size Of Pokemon Black/White?

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Private|Parts said:
Everything looks awesome apart from perhaps..
pokemon_pokabu.png

AND
munna.png

And nearly all the other Pokemon they've announced.
tongue.gif

hehe, i cant help but smile a bit at what you just said, you think that some are ugly as hell right? Well, its because youve grown up, all the 6 year olds is happy of all pokemons out there, because for them its new, we have already seen over 400 pokemons now so we know every pokemon, however THEY dont, theyre just happy to see something new =D

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
The new Pokemon B/W will get a new file size....
FOR it has new engine new pokemons.. uhh 3D Sprites? and the new feature for the DSi
and because of the sprites new pop up feature...
i think it will use a new file size.. it might even use the 1gig space in DS catridges

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
512 MB. Yes, they have used that for several games. Can't remember which ones, but if this thing is really as grand and graphic heavy as they say, and the fact that they are going to have to program around 650-700 3D sprites into the game, along with models, character sprites, 2D profile sprites, tons of new battle systems, and a bigger world, they might reach the 512 MB. If it isn't, then 256 MB, if it uses somewhat less space, if they compress it really well, but I prefer they not, since I want to get the full feel of the graphics.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TheTwoR's said:
Buy the game man... Nintendo deserves the money and so does GameFreak.. :S
No, no. This is the one game you're justified in pirating as Nintendo/Gamefreak have made BILLIONS by selling the same game over and over again.

frogmyster3

Trophies
XP
Country
HG/SS were only a few MBs from filling up the 128MB. Considering we now have 156 new Pokémon, animations for all of them, video chat and the likes it's almost certainly going to be 256MB.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
file size isn't exactly 128 or 256. it's just extra data to make the file size correct (scene wise)
it might be 256MB when it comes out, but you can just trim the rom. it'll be less.

XoxconnorxoX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
basher11 said:
file size isn't exactly 128 or 256. it's just extra data to make the file size correct (scene wise)
it might be 256MB when it comes out, but you can just trim the rom. it'll be less.
if it is 256mb i think they may have dual cartridges just like dragon quest ix

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XoxconnorxoX said:
basher11 said:
DQIX had dual carts?
(you can tell I pirated it)

XoxconnorxoX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
XoxconnorxoX said:
basher11 said:
DQIX had dual carts?
(you can tell I pirated it)
yep i did to then bought it
dqix was the first evry dual carted ds game ever. Because of all the cutscenes (which were cool btw) the file size was 256mb and a standerd ds cart only holds 130mb thats why the only rom you could download was venom beacause they had to patch the rom so it was one file itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1