Gaming File Size Of Pokemon Black/White?

shayminSKY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, the most recent pokemon games have all been 128 Mb on the flashcard. Well, Kingdom Hearts and DQIX were both 256 mb and I'm wondering wether Black and White will be the same eg.128MB. I'm hoping not because i have a really slow comp and i dont want it to take foooorrrrreeeevvveeerrr! soooo what do you think?

XoxconnorxoX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shayminSKY said:
Ok, the most recent pokemon games have all been 128 Mb on the flashcard. Well, Kingdom Hearts and DQIX were both 256 mb and I'm wondering wether Black and White will be the same eg.128MB. I'm hoping not because i have a really slow comp and i dont want it to take foooorrrrreeeevvveeerrr! soooo what do you think?

Yeah i hope so i mean regardless f how big it is im downloading it. on the 18th i think i might troll the forums and keep checking back
blink.gif
unsure.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Either 128MB or 256MB.
I'm kinda leaning towards 128MB... But that's just me hoping that the game wouldn't take up too much space on my SD card. :3

XoxconnorxoX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheTwoR's said:
Buy the game man... Nintendo deserves the money and so does GameFreak.. :S
apart from the fact it aint out in aus till winter 2011 i might download the jp first then buy it. i hope an english patch will come
out but not like hg ss where the got to lazy and stoped at mahoganny town

shayminSKY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XoxconnorxoX said:
TheTwoR's said:
apart from the fact it aint out in aus till winter 2011 i might download the jp first then buy it. i hope an english patch will come

Same. I'm gonna download White in jp and BUY BLACK WHEN IT COMES OUT IN AUS!!

Posts merged

QUOTE(TheTwoR's @ Sep 13 2010, 05:23 PM)
I will, just not the japenese version :3

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
TheTwoR's said:
We're gonna download the (J) rom to test the game out, but we didn't say we wouldn't buy the game when it's out in English. I bought HeartGold, most likely gonna buy this one as well, since currently everything about it is awesome. :3

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
shayminSKY said:
XoxconnorxoX said:
TheTwoR's said:

Same. I'm gonna download White in jp and BUY BLACK WHEN IT COMES OUT IN AUS!!

Posts merged

QUOTE(TheTwoR's @ Sep 13 2010, 05:23 PM)
I will, just not the japenese version :3

That's better
yay.gif

I mainly use flashcards for trying and homebrew anyway.
By the way it's not all that necessary that you should ask how much people "think" the space of a game that still didn't come out will take up.
unsure.gif

You might as well wait till it comes out and see
wink.gif

shayminSKY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
Im thinking 256MB Just cause of the whole new engine and 3D and what not so yeah, 256MB ... yeah
Yeah me too. But if you think about it, the only games to be 256 have been made/helped by square enix. But the more mb it is, the better the game.(the longer the download
frown.gif
)

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
shayminSKY said:
outgum said:
Im thinking 256MB Just cause of the whole new engine and 3D and what not so yeah, 256MB ... yeah
Yeah me too. But if you think about it, the only games to be 256 have been made/helped by square enix. But the more mb it is, the better the game.(the longer the download
frown.gif
)

Well its just that with the amount of change that is going to be to the pokemon franchise (Or said to be) they are going have a large powerful engine, you have to take the 3D, The MOVING sprites and Camera Rotations into account, Where as you are quite right about Square Enix making those sorts of games, i dont see why there would be NO reason for this game to be this big or even EXCEED it.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
outgum said:
shayminSKY said:
outgum said:
frown.gif
)

Well its just that with the amount of change that is going to be to the pokemon franchise (Or said to be) they are going have a large powerful engine, you have to take the 3D, The MOVING sprites and Camera Rotations into account, Where as you are quite right about Square Enix making those sorts of games, i dont see why there would be NO reason for this game to be this big or even EXCEED it.
Don't forget that this game has the largest Pokedex too.
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom