I waiting 1hr in catacomb but nothing happen

Help me

shadowsfm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i remember right, go to the temple that's near the trophy room (i believe that's the one) and ring the bell near the benches in the center of the room. it gives you the horn to take to the catacombs

my favorite r4 firmware
http://www.r4li.com/
wait looks like they have an update, ill look into it before trying it
http://www.r4new.com/download-en.htm#2
a screw it. i don't care, all games that don't work on 1.23 ill just us symenu, or a AP hack

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veristical Blaze said:
I really hate the controls if they weren't that bad i might have tried further than needing ten minutes to kill a strawman

I'm not seeing how these controls are broken. Sure, the collision detection could be better, but moving and stabbing is easy. I just use the L/R buttons to attack and move with the D-Pad/stylus.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stupid R button not working on my DSi

I'M LEFTY YOU TWO CLOCKED RAM GAME SYSTEM!!! I need the R button to live xD

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackDave said:

LOL, have fun with that. P.S. try blowing under the button, as it's a common temporary fix.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
BlackDave said:

LOL, have fun with that. P.S. try blowing under the button, as it's a common temporary fix.

I know
cry.gif

melamino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Zane said:
melamino said:
It looks like crap, but I will download it before judging it and it somehow reminds me of doom and quake...

O.o, the game looks great! for beeing a DS game, reminds me of Lands of Lore.
LOL,forget what I said I have it and it is one of the best first person RPG games for the DS!
I'm just in 23% but it is REALLY cool!
yaynds.gif

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
melamino said:
Zane said:
melamino said:
It looks like crap, but I will download it before judging it and it somehow reminds me of doom and quake...

LOL,forget what I said I have it and it is one of the best first person RPG games for the DS!
I'm just in 23% but it is REALLY cool!
yaynds.gif

Nice, a convertie!
biggrin.gif

Shows you should probably try a game before dismissing it. (not talking to YOU specifically.)

Sitalk

Trophies
XP
Country
Mmm I cannot find the potion of truth in the early stages of the game... maybe it's because I killed the orc that gave me the quest in the prison?
Where it's supposed to be this potion? It talks about a crony in the dining room... it was that drunken orc? I killed him too, in another quest!!!

GhostToast

OP
Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
Zane said:
melamino said:

Lands of Lore! I forgot what that game was called. Oh my god, that game was so great. I remember it came on like 10 3.5 inch disks. My dad complained cause it was like 20 megs. He had to uninstall stuff off of his fastest PC so I could play it...oh those were the days.

Thanks for the memories. And yes, this game is pretty much what I hoped it would be. I hope the critics don't continue to be so harsh. Need more stuff on this engine, in my opinion.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sitalk said:
Mmm I cannot find the potion of truth in the early stages of the game... maybe it's because I killed the orc that gave me the quest in the prison?
Where it's supposed to be this potion? It talks about a crony in the dining room... it was that drunken orc? I killed him too, in another quest!!!

laugh.gif

Yeah, I thought that at first too, but you'll find it. The dining room is actually in another area, which, if memory serves, is through one of the doors on the left of that main hallway of rooms.

Gggghhh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm looking for a sceptre by a poisonous pond, but don't remember seeing any poisonous ponds.. can anyone give me a tip?

edit: never mind, didn't realise I could unlock the kitchen door.

wanderone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started playing this one yesterday. I thought it was cool at 1st, but then I started hating it after getting nixed by those ice and fire things (elementals??) about 20 times in a row!

But then I went a little deeper and started getting a rhythm going. Its not too bad really. It could use some polishing here and there (and it needs music and more ambient sound effects!), but I'm starting to like it.

Goods:

- Pick your class at the start by answering questions about what you'd do in certain situations ala Ultima
- Assign skills and attributes as *you* see fit as your character levels.
- Excellent mapping system! Just tap the door to move from room to room to browse all the places you've been and see where you haven't been. Your position is marked. You can write on the map.
- Okay choice of items and weapons.
- Every area is unique. I haven't run across any reused room designs or similiar-looking rooms.
- Okay control setup
-

It might go bad again for me or get harder (already a bit miffed about the traps being too hard to disable, but its easy enough to get the trap disabling skill and upping it), but right now its a gem of a game and I'm hoping for a sequel or continuing Fighting Fantasy series set in another location.

Bads:

-my assassin archer is kinda weak...took probably like 40 shots with my arrow (using the Assassin xtra damage attack) to kill those friggin Beholders...
-autosave seems to put me back where i want to be when i get killed, but being able to save anywhere instead of just the save portals woulda been better.
-in certain areas the sound gets screwing when trying to play more than one sound sample i think...not a biggie, its just localized to certain areas every now and again.

Oh well...this is an older game...are probably better and more thorough reviews out by now....just wanted to let anyone else know they aren't the only one who likes the game.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo