Hacking Homebrew FFVII original on PSP

Dudecough

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys...

just recently, i was looking around at local game stores to find a game called Final Fantasy VII...the original, not crisis core..well anyway...i just realized that it can be played into ur PSPs
blink.gif

so after finding that fact interesting..i looked it up...and i was trying to get it to work..i found the game for the PSP but apparently its not working..i tried and tried..its never working..
cry.gif

anyway i did a little more research and i found out that i actually needed a "3.02 OE-B firmware"...and i dont know where to get one..if any of you who know anything on how to set up FFVII on the PSP and to where i can get this firmware..plz tell me..thx guys..ttyl
cool.gif

-Dudecough

refugio

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah its kinda like sony made a "built in" emulator of the psone on the psp, since they were planning on selling psone titles to play on psp

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, nearly any PS1 iso will run on on a hacked PSP.
It should be noted though that you also need Popsloader (the PS1 emulator), which doesn't always come packaged with custom firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o