FFVII original on PSP

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Dudecough, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Dudecough
    OP

Dudecough Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2007
    Canada
    hey guys...

just recently, i was looking around at local game stores to find a game called Final Fantasy VII...the original, not crisis core..well anyway...i just realized that it can be played into ur PSPs [​IMG]

so after finding that fact interesting..i looked it up...and i was trying to get it to work..i found the game for the PSP but apparently its not working..i tried and tried..its never working.. [​IMG]

anyway i did a little more research and i found out that i actually needed a "3.02 OE-B firmware"...and i dont know where to get one..if any of you who know anything on how to set up FFVII on the PSP and to where i can get this firmware..plz tell me..thx guys..ttyl [​IMG]

-Dudecough

2. Opium

Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2002
    Australia
    You just need the latest custom firmware, which is 3.72M33-3 I believe. PSPupdates is your friend

Browse around their forums for answers.

3. Dudecough
    OP

Dudecough Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2007
    Canada
    thx man XD

4. ben_r_

ben_r_ GBAtemp Regular

Sep 30, 2007
    United States
    California
    Wow, so the FF7 PS1 iso will run on the PSP with the custom firmware?

5. refugio

refugio GBAtemp Regular

Apr 26, 2007
    United States
    yeah its kinda like sony made a "built in" emulator of the psone on the psp, since they were planning on selling psone titles to play on psp

6. Samutz

Samutz Wet Tissue Sample

Oct 4, 2004
    United States
    See that hole in your wall?
    Yes, nearly any PS1 iso will run on on a hacked PSP.
    It should be noted though that you also need Popsloader (the PS1 emulator), which doesn't always come packaged with custom firmware.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice