FFVI Floating Continent

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by shirlujest, Jul 8, 2007.

1. shirlujest
    OP

shirlujest Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2007
    United States
    I am a 71 YO female completely addicted to NES and GBA (and several other) games. I am now on FFVI and can't find the airship at the end of the floating continent segment. What am I missing??? (don't answer that literally [​IMG] ) What do you need to know to tell me what I am missing??? Will very much appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanx
    Shirl

2. illuminarok

illuminarok Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2007
    United States
    East, TN
    deleted

3. shirlujest
    OP

shirlujest Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2007
    United States
    I fought the statue thingy and went all the way NE got the treasure fought the wierdie and still couldn't get the airship. I have started from scratch twice and got to the same place and still no airship. I think I must be missing something or just not enough levels or something. Will keep trying and thanx for the reply. Another thing I haven't been able to find......the only beastie so far is the grenade.......I think it hides when I turn the game on.......LOL Shirl

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice