Modder_Boi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

I am currently in the process of installing my RP2040 tiny into my OLED Switch, and I am just now realizing that I completely forgot to purchase resistors. I have been doing some research, and I am slightly confused about what kind of resistors I need. I have seen several people say 47 ohm resistors work the best, and other people say that 100 ohm resistors work the best. I have looked into both of them, but I am not sure about what spec/standard they need to be (wattage, voltage, etc.). If anybody can help me out, that would be much appreciated.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I am currently in the process of installing my RP2040 tiny into my OLED Switch, and I am just now realizing that I completely forgot to purchase resistors. I have been doing some research, and I am slightly confused about what kind of resistors I need. I have seen several people say 47 ohm resistors work the best, and other people say that 100 ohm resistors work the best. I have looked into both of them, but I am not sure about what spec/standard they need to be (wattage, voltage, etc.). If anybody can help me out, that would be much appreciated.
Either 47ohm or 50ohm resistors in 0805 SMD package.

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
RP2040 Tiny already have 47Ohm resistors built in. It may work for you out of the box or you may be required to add more to the D0 line.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo