zagac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Vulpes Abnocto said:
We need more info.

A patch you say? Why do you need a patch?
What flashcart are you using?

Welcome to The 'Temp, by the way.
I am using no$gba emulator and it wont work, i need a patch. Does anybody knows where i can download ti.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zagac said:
I have a problem. I need a patch for this game and i cant find it. Where i can find it.
Thanks.
You shouldn't need a patch for Ring of Fates. Your flashcart should have been updated long ago to handle it. Just in case that really is what you need, check out the old thread where cracker had a fix. Find it here.

If you're talking about Echoes of Time, you need a cheat code. There's a thread about it here.

Anj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cheats.gbatemp.com , basically just take the "all cheats" or whichever cheats your flashcart uses and turn it on. Good luck!

DSftw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szyslak said:
zagac said:
I have a problem. I need a patch for this game and i cant find it. Where i can find it.
Thanks.
You shouldn't need a patch for Ring of Fates. Your flashcart should have been updated long ago to handle it. Just in case that really is what you need, check out the old thread where cracker had a fix. Find it here.

If you're talking about Echoes of Time, you need a cheat code. There's a thread about it here.

Well some carts like the original R4 hasn't had a firmware update so it requires the anti-piracy code for Ring of Fates to avoid the "Thanks for Playing" screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill