Old bloke from UK is stuck.

Daveb3650

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I bought an R4 about 6 months agoa nd am having problems trying to find the correct kernel. The link on the box doesn't work.
Has any of you fine people out there a clue where I can get the software.
R4-Cart.jpg

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't recommend linking to random timebombed kernels, this may not work on this person's cart.

Hi, I bought an R4 about 6 months agoa nd am having problems trying to find the correct kernel. The link on the box doesn't work.
Has any of you fine people out there a clue where I can get the software.
Do you have pictures of the board or anything that comes up when you insert it into the DS?

Reactions: Blythe93

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: KiiWii

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has any of you fine people out there a clue where I can get the software.View attachment 419829
Hey, if you're still there, follow malekmaroc7's link. That's the kernel you should use. By the way, that's an interesting packaging and label you got for your flashcart. Where I live, usually flashcarts with the www.r4isdhc.com.cn label are obtainable instead. Where did you find this?

Reactions: malekmaroc7

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol