Beige

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Let me shine some light:
I've used PSXtoPSP 1.4.2 to merge and convert the three FF7 ISO's into one EBOOT. I can run it under 5.00 M33-6 just fine. I would say just update to 5.00 M33-6 and try a new set of ISO's.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
ShadoWolF XF said:
Let me shine some light:
I've used PSXtoPSP 1.4.2 to merge and convert the three FF7 ISO's into one EBOOT. I can run it under 5.00 M33-6 just fine. I would say just update to 5.00 M33-6 and try a new set of ISO's.

Okay i'll try that later, thanks.

cupajoe said:
QUOTE(8BitWalugi @ Feb 21 2009, 07:23 PM) Okay, i give up. This is all too complicated. You win, FF7 and your PSP proof standards.
Okay, just to make sure... you are pressing circle, right?

Yes, i have played the game before. I press circle (on the "New Game" option), the game goes "Bling!", then it just freezes on a black screen.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
My only advice to you is to update your custom firmware, download and install the correct version of popsloader for your custom firmware, look at the online database to see which pops firmware works best with FF7, and then run FF7 using that pops with popsloader.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Updating within a firmware will only corrupt your saves if you do something gravely stupid. Updating between firmwares, as you did from 3.71 to 5.00, often as the consequence of corruption unless you use deemer to decrypt the saves on your initial firmware first.

Edit...and thinking about it, PSX-PSP saves may not corrupt any way since there's no pre-requisite firmware for them to run.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
to add here PSP does not have any NTSC/PAL variants! its not a TV SCREEN that needs the resolution shifting!

ALL PSP'S display in the same resolution!

PAL/NTSC refers to the TV STANDARDS of the world 50HZ PAL and 60HZ NTSC

to add to the thread topic GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND! most eboots you need are out there somewhere already!
smile.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
However it's relevant in the case of some PSX games (notably Squaresoft ones) as the PAL versions need to be patched to eliminate copy protection.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xist said:
However it's relevant in the case of some PSX games (notably Squaresoft ones) as the PAL versions need to be patched to eliminate copy protection.

It still makes no difference if its PAL/NTSC when its actually on the PSP! ...

As above PAL/NTSC refers to the SCREEN RESOLUTION OUTPUT to a TV screen.. which has nothing to do with copy protection and regardless if copy protection is bypassed or not the PSP will still only use its INTERNAL RESOLUTION to display the game as it CANNOT differentiate between PAL and NTSC resolutions nor shift them to 50hz/60hz

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually it does.....PAL games display with borders the NTSC games don't have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg