Hacking Few quick questions before purchasing gateway3ds

Inflameslol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yo!

I noticed my n3ds came with 9.0.0-20E, so I have a few questions before I step into the flashcart scene:

1. What emunand version is the N3ds able to update to currently?

2. If we cant get the latest firmware on emunand, can we bypass the patching of games to play online? (manually patching somehow. Idk if I will attempt to get private headers I might just buy the games I want to play online. I have a MH4u cart)

3. Buying a gateway3ds & save dongle in europe seems hard(im in sweden). Are there any international sites you can suggest from experience? (I will be sure to check shoptemp)

4. After the initial install through 3D OOT, do I do the old method to get gateway working after booting the system up?

Cheers.

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
1. Latest firmware
2. If this ever happens, you can install game updates using CIA files to enable online play.
3. Not sure sorry (Australian)
4. You use the OoT method every time until they find a new entry point.

rickycoe123

Trophies
XP
Country
1. emuNAND is the latest, being 9.5
2. Simply install your .CIA files. You can safely play online this way. (Please note there is always a risk)
3. I purchased from http://www.3dscarduk.com/ and came within 5 days.
4. You'll need to use that method every boot until they find a new exploit. They are working on Cubic Ninja by the way.

laffinkippah

Trophies
XP
Country
1. emuNAND is the latest, being 9.5
2. Simply install your .CIA files. You can safely play online this way. (Please note there is always a risk)
3. I purchased from http://www.3dscarduk.com/ and came within 5 days.
4. You'll need to use that method every boot until they find a new exploit. They are working on Cubic Ninja by the way.

That's great news! I thought 9.5 was still not supported on N3DS.

Does this mean I'll be able to use the Gateway I just ordered to update the emuNAND to 9.5 on both my O3DS and my N3DS and do a system transfer? Because that would be SWEET. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: