Gaming February's Lookin' Pretty Good For DS.

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Second that Dementium's save system brokeness but other than that I really like the game. Maybe Renegade Kid comes with a greater FPS for the DS next time...

I also expect Command and Destroy coming this month hopefully.

And looking forward to AC: AC, although I do think it won't be too good, framerate issues, silly dpad controls, etc..

Homie Rollerz is gonna suck big time, I don't believe they've tweaked the controls at all and the physics seem, from watching the vids, quite silly too. Staying with Mario Kart.

Professor Layton looks interesting but I kinda expect getting myself stuck in it all the time.

Hm, Apollo Justice, might finally try one of these games, eh?

Dungeon Explorer, might consider playing, not really sure.

FIFA Street 3, it looks bloody boring. Running around the court and doing the same tricks over and over, if they'd rather make it something like Mario Strikers Mario Basket style then that would be something. Even though exient seems to be quite the good dev the idea behind the game is just silly.

Hm, Insecticide, I've been watching this game for quite some time, also reminds me that Mushroom Men are coming sometime. Might be good, might not. DPad controls irritate the hell outta me but the insect world is nicely insane
biggrin.gif
. Still it might get really repetitive, at least there's the detective work to do too.

I didn't like the first Nanostray but this one might be better. Maybe. I know this kind of games can be done right AND use a touchscreen to be really great, have this experience from Sky Force Reloaded on PDA systems of which I would love to see a DS version.

Don't really have any idea about the last two games. Might try them out if they happen not to suck.

MagNet over

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
To tell the truth I'm not that interested in Professor Layton maybe I was just judging by the pictures of some of the puzzles I saw so i could be wrong and eat my own words. Apollo is looking
blink.gif
, I like some concepts and are looking forward to it as I loved the Phoenix Wright series (on PW:3 5th case) but some concepts are downright stupid, the antagonist prosecutor....

Slight spoilers below but nothing more than you read on the back of the game's cover.
...is a singer in a hit band/ genius at Law, Apollo's acomplice is a magician and many more stuff...

I mean wtf!

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if all these are so popular, why have i never heard of them? :S only one iv heard of is appolo justice and assains creed and obvioulsy fifa street but all the rest are like... what?

because there not released yet. DUURRR. And only reason you can no "Apollo justice+ assassins creed is cuz there popular and is on MOST gaming magazines. So is that Insect thingy.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
A solid line-up; I've heard of most of those games and I know nearly all there is to know for the ones I'm interested in. Alas, these days it's just hard for me to get that excited about DS games; I think I read about them more than I play them o.O

D

Deleted User

Professor Layton + Apollo Justice (main game of this year for me lol) + Assassin's creed!!
Assassin's Creed looks good so far...

shamantimk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Today is the release of Assasins Creed DS, cant wait for it being dumped
wacko.gif
And dont forget Zootycoon II, it might be a good game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: