ROM Hack FE Fates USA: Custom Playable Characters DLC

geddanof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If it is wanted badly enough. No one had said anything about it till now.

I'm actually quite surprised; because with Team If Fanslation patch, Fire Emblem If Japanese is the completely censorship-free version.
The only downside is that most of the supports & My Castle stuff are not translated. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Doesn't bother me personally, I don't like the support conversations that much anyway...

Last edited by geddanof,

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
No plans on making a Japanese DLC version...? :(
Going REALLY off topic here (sorry) but I was playining the translation patch and I saw soemthing, interesting in the CQ chapter 7 dialog. Something along the lines of:

Garon: "That one (Corrin) shall be kept alive. For me to grant passage to death, that one must be kept alive"

That is something I've not seeen in the localization.

geddanof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Going REALLY off topic here (sorry) but I was playining the translation patch and I saw soemthing, interesting in the CQ chapter 7 dialog. Something along the lines of:

Garon: "That one (Corrin) shall be kept alive. For me to grant passage to death, that one must be kept alive"

That is something I've not seeen in the localization.

It is very possible that the localization team flat out changed the meaning/context of some dialogues (like how they changed Corrin to feeling a lot of remorse over betraying their Nohrian siblings in the English version). I wouldn't be surprised if he really did say that in the original script.

Last edited by geddanof,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the record, I'd love to have the DLC for the Japanese games. I have a legit copy downloaded onto my Japanese n3DS and would love to be able to use the characters there. :)

Reactions: geddanof

geddanof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to be a bother, but does anyone have a copy of @DeathChaos25 's
fe14unit files (includes Chrom/Lissa/Frederick/Mikoto/Sumeragi/Garon/Lilith, THESE WILL NOT WORK IF THE DLC IS NOT INSTALLED) ?

The link provided in the front page is down & I would like to experiment with those files to see if I can mod the characters in a roundabout way. If you know where I can obtain those files, please say so, thank you.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to be a bother, but does anyone have a copy of @DeathChaos25 's
fe14unit files (includes Chrom/Lissa/Frederick/Mikoto/Sumeragi/Garon/Lilith, THESE WILL NOT WORK IF THE DLC IS NOT INSTALLED) ?

The link provided in the front page is down & I would like to experiment with those files to see if I can mod the characters in a roundabout way. If you know where I can obtain those files, please say so, thank you.
If you have CFW, you don't need the files. Just download the DLC, install it, and go to the Dragon's Gate. I find that having a link to the characters is extremely pointless.

geddanof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have CFW, you don't need the files. Just download the DLC, install it, and go to the Dragon's Gate. I find that having a link to the characters is extremely pointless.

Thing is, I'm actually trying to figure out a way to get those units to work on the Japanese version on my own; without getting them through DLC. Obviously, I'll need to install the content of the DLC into the game in some way, but those fe14unit files might just provide me a way to access them once I installed in the new way I'm thinking of.

Last edited by geddanof,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thing is, I'm actually trying to figure out a way to get those units to work on the Japanese version on my own; without getting them through DLC. Obviously, I'll need to install the content of the DLC into the game in some way, but those fe14unit files might just provide me a way to access them once I installed in the new way I'm thinking of.
I'm pretty sure you need custom DLC. Hence why DeathChaos said it won't work without the DLC.

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone really wants any custom dlc characters on a non America fire emblem, just do the same thing I did to get them on the European game.

Back up your EXdata from the US version and restore that EXdata to the Euro/Jap version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol