DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Current version is v6.

Installation instructions can be found here.

EITHER USE THE LATEST VERSION OF FBI OR BIGBLUEMENU TO INSTALL!

To uninstall the old version, an extdata wipe is needed, go to 3DS System Settings > Extra Data, and delete your FE Fates extra data, if you want to keep your saves, you'll need extra steps involving JK's Save manager.

To keep your saves located in extra data, in JK's Save Manager, chose to dump the extra data for Fire Emblem Fates, inside the extdata dump, you will have a bunch of files starting with "g_", these are the asset files that need to be deleted, delete those from the extdata dump, delete your extra data from System Settings, then with JK's Save Manager inject your extdata back in after having deleted all of the "g_" files EXCEPT "g_contents.bin".

V3 Notes:
- Reconstructed Awakening Characters so that they no longer conflict with the Before Awakening DLC (NOTE: For some reason, Before Awakening still breaks, if you enter Before Awakening a 3rd time, your game will crash, the best way would be to save and reset every 2 visits, this is the best I can do to fix it from the character's side, the other fix has to be done from Before Awakening itself)
- Fixed the reclass glitch on Awakening Characters! You can now reclass them without any weird costume Glitches, however, they WILL keep their unique outfit regardless of class, and Chrom will keep his sword attack animations and idle pose.
- Frederick is no longer a Unique Great Knight, he is now a normal Great Knight, if you reinstall and already had Frederick on your save, please Reclass your Frederick into a normal Great Knight if he is still in his Unique Lance only GK class, or else he'll have no horse.
- HOPEFULLY, as of V3, no further updates should require an extdata wipe to reinstall (V3 itself does however require one.)

IT IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED THAT NONE OF THESE UNITS BE USED IN MULTIPLAYER, ANY BUGS/CRASH/BANS ARE YOUR FAULT.

V4 Notes: Added a Generic Witch named Arfoire!
Human Lilith has been added (LILITH MAY RANDOMLY CRASH YOUR GAME FOR NO REASON, I AM NOT RESPONSABLE FOR ANY UNSAVED PROGRESS LOST, USE AT OWN RISK)
- Fixed crashing bug for Sumeragi and Mikoto in revelation (this sadly requires an extdata backup/wipe.

V5 Notes:
- Fixed Red side crash on certain units (this sadly requires an extdata backup/wipe if updating from previous version, again, soz)
- Added Cipher characters + Amiibos
-The loading times when initially loading the extdata when first starting the game have been massively improved and shortened.

V6 Notes:
- Small Update, Added Arete!
- she's a scaling character, she will scale proportional to your story progress.
- She's also a Jakob/Felicia, a prepromote who can level up to 40 while having an internal level of -1 so she gains exp as fast as an unpromoted unit.

V6.5 Notes:
- Divided DLC into 3 entries, Chrom/Lissa/Frederick on entry 1, all non Cipher/Amiibos on Entry 2, and Cipher/Amiibos on entry 3.
- few fixes for Chrom/Lissa/Frederick, they should now be treated as normal player units, complete with death camera pan, they even have their Awakening growths now!
- Lissa's BCSAR has been rebuilt! All of her missing clips should now be included, such as Attack heavy and Critical quotes!
- Extdata dump has been updated.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

V6.5:
https://github.com/DeathChaos25/CustomDLC/releases/tag/fixes

QR CODES
English V6.5
5fbdipF81kMgAlmvJoloIQQikIWKkVDWQyACWa8miWghBCKQhYqRUNZDIAJZryaJaCEEIpCFipFQ1kPgHzco7ALml0n2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Undub V6.5
ALf7AndTXtIAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

EUR English V6.5
y3P60Yyed5CEQgz6tJInoQAhHIg4qRUJ6HQATyvJokogchEIE8qBgJ5XkIRCDPq0kiehACEciDipFQnofAP9d0sAJZIO6VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

EUR Undub V6.5
iOdPS0bOcz8EIpD75SQR3QiBCORGyUgo90MgArlfThLRjRCIQG6UjIRyPwQikPvlJBHdCIEI5EbJSCj3QAfLk3sAg89WlYAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

fe14unit files (includes Chrom/Lissa/Frederick/Mikoto/Sumeragi/Garon/Lilith, THESE WILL NOT WORK IF THE DLC IS NOT INSTALLED)
This download also includes an extdata dump (FOR ANY GAME VERSION/REGION) that you can manually merge into your own extdata backup and then inject it to get access to the characters via the unit files.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kj2fnwe2mxyo8z8/DLCExtdata.7z?dl=1

Assorted screenshots:

UPDATED EXTDATA:
Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6yer54wr9etjs1f/shared custom DLC extdata.rar?dl=0
@Omegablu, @DeathChaos25, If you want to throw this in your OPs it might save ya a lot of questions ;o

Last edited by DeathChaos,

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Cool.
Finaly a playable Mikoto.

Does they have voice clips when activating skills or are they like a regular einerjar character?
Will this shadow ban you?
And "What would Mikoto, Garon and Sumeragi look like online to someone w/o the DLC?"

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
They have voice clips wherever they are available, for example, Mikoto lacks any lines that are in any way related to pair up, so for example, she has no line when supporting someone, when doing a dual strike, etc.

"Does this shadowban me?"

Ask yourself this, this contains 3 DLC only characters who are exclusively meant to be NPCs, whose data does not exist within the game itself, and 3 chapter bosses who were never meant to be playable, there is always the chance that you can and will be shadowbanned.

"What would any of these characters look like to anyone who doesn't have the DLC?"
ggEmJqw.png

That, or the game will outright crash for them, most of the time I would experience crashes.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
They have voice clips wherever they are available, for example, Mikoto lacks any lines that are in any way related to pair up, so for example, she has no line when supporting someone, when doing a dual strike, etc.

"Does this shadowban me?"

Ask yourself this, this contains 3 DLC only characters who are exclusively meant to be NPCs, whose data does not exist within the game itself, and 3 chapter bosses who were never meant to be playable, there is always the chance that you can and will be shadowbanned.

"What would any of these characters look like to anyone who doesn't have the DLC?"
ggEmJqw.png

That, or the game will outright crash for them, most of the time I would experience crashes.

Heh, I'd love to have a unit called Unknown. Open to every class and weapon there is.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
@DeathChaos25 will you give us a tutorial as to how we can do this ourselves so we can make our own custom playable character DLCs ?
Hmm, it's actually somewhat complicated, it gets even more scary if you do stuff like I did with Chrom Lissa and Frederick, since you'd have to meticulously piece together some assets, you also have to create a character block for each character and each character block goes on its own separate file.

In short, not exactly the easiest thing to do, and even then there are some stuff that I don't quite understand yet.

Reactions: Thunder Kai

froggestspirit

D/P/Pt Demix Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, it's actually somewhat complicated, it gets even more scary if you do stuff like I did with Chrom Lissa and Frederick, since you'd have to meticulously piece together some assets, you also have to create a character block for each character and each character block goes on its own separate file.

In short, not exactly the easiest thing to do, and even then there are some stuff that I don't quite understand yet.
Are the characters from awakening in the same format? I miss Henry

Raji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not completely related to the topic, but would you have any idea how to create/add bond units with personal skills, or even change/add personal skills to boss characters?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1