ROM Hack FE Fates USA: Custom Playable Characters DLC

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you implying that a character has to appear once as an enemy or an ally for you to battle with/against them for me to be able to do anything?

Because that's completely wrong.
rxyBKtP.png
Do I sense a V3 DLC coming soon?

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
Are you implying that a character has to appear once as an enemy or an ally for you to battle with/against them for me to be able to do anything?

Because that's completely wrong.
rxyBKtP.png

Oh, well that's pretty cool then! But still, even if he's not an enemy, Sumeragi must show up sometime in the game for him to have a portrait and 3D model, right? I don't remember seeing those before. So I bet he shows up either further in in Conquest, or in Revelation.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, well that's pretty cool then! But still, even if he's not an enemy, Sumeragi must show up sometime in the game for him to have a portrait and 3D model, right? I don't remember seeing those before. So I bet he shows up either further in in Conquest, or in Revelation.
There's only one (million) way to find out

Priism

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boy Mikoto and Sumeragi come back in Revelations

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Either it will crash/not load the character/replace it with a regular character, depends on if nintendo ever actually planed to have dlc characters.

Actually, according to reports on Serene Forest, I did such a great job porting Sumearig and Mikoto that other people will actually be able to see them normally, I can't say whether that's true or not though, quick note on that, Garon WILL shadowban you if you use him, I already tried and got shadowbanned for it, only Mikoto and Sumeragi seem "safe" to use, and even then you may still get shadowbanned for those 2 as sometimes I'd randomly get shadowbanned for no reason.

Last edited by DeathChaos,

Priism

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either it will crash/not load the character/replace it with a regular character, depends on if nintendo ever actually planed to have dlc characters.
What would happen is it would have a template player model and say outrealmer or something like that.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would happen is it would have a template player model and say outrealmer or something like that.
Yea, thats what i meant by "not load the character" sorry.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually, according to reports on Serene Forest, I did such a great job porting Sumearig and Mikoto that other people will actually be able to see them normally, I can't say whether that's true or not though, quick note on that, Garon WILL shadowban you if you use him, I already tried and got shadowbanned for it, only Mikoto and Sumeragi seem "safe" to use, and even then you may still get shadowbanned for those 2 as sometimes I'd randomly get shadowbanned for no reason.
That's kind of amazing if true, I just dont understand why this would be possible.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
That's kind of amazing if true, I just dont understand why this would be possible.

Basically, unlike Chrom, Lissa and Frederick, all of the assets for Sumeragi and Mikoto are already on the game, all I literally had to do was create a new playable character block for them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I mean if someone offered me billions for something lol