• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

FBI busts neo-Nazi for CP, grooming and exploiting children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo_Interceptor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm so glad people on the left never commit any crimes against chidren.

I mean, what kind of person would only post stories about the right committing horrific crimes against children and ignore their own party, which is just as guilty.

I guess people like you, love ignoring reality

The folks on the left always try and pretend they have the moral high ground.

supermist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so glad people on the left never commit any crimes against chidren.

I mean, what kind of person would only post stories about the right committing horrific crimes against children and ignore their own party, which is just as guilty.

I guess people like you, love ignoring reality

The folks on the left always try and pretend they have the moral high ground.
It's not equivalent, no way close.

Here's 1208 more examples of right wing sexual misconduct, many of which involved children:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...n-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-49

So yeah, the left absolutely get to take the high ground here.

Reactions: WicCaesar

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Headline says neo-Nazi, but the article says it's a cult that is both somehow a "Satanic anarchist" organization which also embraces, "radical Islamic jihadist ideology and the violent tactics of jihadist groups, such as the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham ("ISIS") and al Qaeda, as a means to accelerate the decline of Western society and to attack Jewish people in particular."

anarchist, jihadist ideology, right winger .... these all seem mutually exclusive to me. Only two are mentioned in the article.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
anarchist, jihadist ideology, right winger .... these all seem mutually exclusive to me. Only two are mentioned in the article.
All religious extremism is right-wing. Evangelicals have way more in common with jihadists than they have differences.

supermist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neo Nazis have continued to throw their support at Trump and DeSantis.

Trump very recently, came under fire for using Nazi rhetoric once again in regards to immigration.

I understand it's an inconvenient truth for some, but Neo Nazis are part of the modern conservative platform.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Neo Nazis have continued to throw their support at Trump and DeSantis.

Trump very recently, came under fire for using Nazi rhetoric once again in regards to immigration.

I understand it's an inconvenient truth for some, but Neo Nazis are part of the modern conservative platform.
They don't even try to hide their Xenophobia either. They're all just "Close the border, secure the border!" and when you call foul for their blatant racism, they point fingers at the fentanyl smugglers as deflection. They're so predictable, it hurts.

Reactions: WicCaesar

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't say for sure, of course, but I'm going to guess that most left people don't act like their side is perfect and just counter the people that trying to erase them from existence. Meanwhile, it feels like the right wing thinks they are perfect while simultaneously supporting the worse people in their party.

Reactions: WicCaesar and Xzi

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
"he is the creator of "Cultist," a splinter group of the satanic anarchist organization known as "764," ... "The 764 group that Limkin based his Cultist faction on is itself an offshoot of The Order of Nine Angles (O9A)".

Jebus, it's crazy to think that these people feel the need to create their own version of the same thing over and over again. Seriously weak minded people.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Who wins this competition? Apparently some people believe it's whoever accelerates the slowest towards the bottom.

Isn't the nihilistic undertone a little loud?

As long as bad news is leveraged for profit, there won't be a change in trajectory.

Reactions: Ligeia

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Who wins this competition?
The people in favor of educating children so that they're able to recognize when they're being abused/exploited. Does anybody truly believe that Republicans are banning books and sex ed to "protect" kids? If so, I've got some oceanfront property in Colorado to sell them.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The people in favor of educating children so that they're able to recognize when they're being abused/exploited.
That's not what's being celebrated in this thread. I appreciate the pivot. Personally, I'd be more in favor of preventing the exploitation instead of needing to educate kids to recognize the inevitable "when". It's still to dark.

Last edited by tabzer,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
That's not what's being celebrated in this thread. I appreciate the pivot.
What's being celebrated is that a pedo was busted. Far more of them would be caught if all kids were educated on the red flags to look out for. Attempts to keep them in the dark are also attempts to keep them vulnerable.

MPRTwice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen plenty of sin on both sides of American politics. On the republican side, someone pulled me aside as the head of the Olympics committee, and said "Look, you and I both know how to do this the right way, but they don't need to know that. They just need to know enough to keep them coming back." with a twisted smile.

On the democrat side, a local government official revealed that he tried to establish a shooting and said behind closed doors to me that "Children are expendable tools". with a twisted smile.

I trust no side of politics, no religion, no pastor, no human institution be it a physical church or otherwise. I trust God whom I have a personal relationship with, and simply follow His commandments to put Him above all else, and likewise the second, to love my neighbor and regard them as they are more important than me. I feel that you are both correct in stating that both sides of politics are corrupt, and have done terrible things, and there are better choices than relying on political sides to try and solve problems mercifully.

Reactions: ryanyourlead

supermist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen plenty of sin on both sides of American politics. On the republican side, someone pulled me aside as the head of the Olympics committee, and said "Look, you and I both know how to do this the right way, but they don't need to know that. They just need to know enough to keep them coming back." with a twisted smile.

On the democrat side, a local government official revealed that he tried to establish a shooting and said behind closed doors to me that "Children are expendable tools". with a twisted smile.

I trust no side of politics, no religion, no pastor, no human institution be it a physical church or otherwise. I trust God whom I have a personal relationship with, and simply follow His commandments to put Him above all else, and likewise the second, to love my neighbor and regard them as they are more important than me. I feel that you are both correct in stating that both sides of politics are corrupt, and have done terrible things, and there are better choices than relying on political sides to try and solve problems mercifully.
You're doing the both sides thing, willfully ignoring that one side is considerably worse and causing harm, and that claim has been backed by data.

A child shop lifting a candy bar is not equivalent to someone shooting up a mall. Don't act like they are.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

MPRTwice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No worries, I never meant to say that one side is worse than the other, but there is a way to make things better than depending on our politicians for the answers. And I do agree that what had transpired and been mentioned in the original post is an abomination. I was taken advantage of and abused by both sides, but I still think that as long as someone can still draw their last breath, they can turn around, I don't have to trust someone to wish something good happens to them to cause them to change for the better.

Reactions: tabzer

concept8192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to throw my hat into the ring (what does that phrase actually mean, anyway?) and mention that I think the point of this thread was not only "hey look at this neo-nazi republican he was a pedo", because yeah, there are examples of Democrats being pedophiles too. The point is the hypocrisy of pointing at LGBTQ+ people and calling them groomers (or, at least, supporting people who do that), while being one yourself.
Being a pedophile means you're the scum of the earth, and falsely accusing other innocent people of being one simultaneously is worse.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
what does that phrase actually mean, anyway?

It means what you are doing--giving your input.

The point is the hypocrisy of pointing at LGBTQ+ people and calling them groomers (or, at least, supporting people who do that), while being one yourself.

Explain, "yourself", because I think that's crossing the line into projection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye