• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

FBI busts neo-Nazi for CP, grooming and exploiting children

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
How do you think you're going to reduce crime to zero? You plan on going to just create a crime free utopia, something that has been attempted countless times and quite literally has never been achieved in human history.

Approach zero. Deaccelerate. Progress.

Your argument is effectively we should be okay with a literal nazi party and a right-wing party, because if the nazi party goes away everything gets worse. You are completely delusional how things work.

When did I say that you should be okay with a two party system that progressively gets more extreme in the divergence of issues? Never.

Oh look, more extremist BS from you. Of course you would be in favor of a complete removal of privacy because all you know is crippling fear.

That's another projection. "Privacy" is a relatively new invention and many citizens in the world have no expectation of it. It'd be nice if the governments were closer to civilians in such respect. It's just as easy to say that you have something to hide by rejecting it.

You are literally off your fucking rocker if you believe that is actually happening in real life, or that I am in favor of this.

I am not saying that it is happening, but I am convinced without "the Nazis", the left would have no resistance. Whether you are in favor of it or not, I think possibly. Don't be offended, you insinuated that I am a sexual predator. 0 reason for me to believe what you say.

Is this what you fantasize about at night?

There it is.

Adult only pride events exist, children are not allowed at those, even at those parties public sex is illegal. If a parent brings their kid to one of those events it's not the event's fault.

I'm referring to the photos circulating of kids at pride parades observing BDSM slave/master play and dildos galore. Anything that glorifies sexuality should be an "adult event". Go ahead, call me prudish again.

In order on how to identify signs of being groomed a child is going to need context, and that context comes from sex ed. "Comprehensive" also still means age appropriate and it would be built onto with every additional grade.
This is how it has worked in Germany for many, many decades and unlike you we actually have largely a healthy understanding of how our bodies work.
Maybe for once in your life actually look up a lesson plan or something before forming an opinion. How to do it in a healthy way has been pretty well hammered out for a long time now.

This is the time to actually provide a reference. On a subject that we are both arguing about.

And again, statistics very much show that a lot of grooming of children into sexual abuse is performed by close family members of the child, or other people of authority in the child's direct vicinity.

People are aware that children are vulnerable in schools.

What's your solution? Waiting 20 years until the kid talks to other adult friends and suddenly finds out that Uncle Touchy's basement games weren't actually child appropriate? Because we hear those stories all the fucking time and I am sick of them. And people like you are the reason they keep showing up, and will continue to show up

Another strawman, with a clear projection. Did you even read what you responded to?

And yet another great example about how you can neither read nor comprehend basic english. You should petition the government to give you a legal guardian because clearly you're borderline illiterate.

English.

I made the mistake of pointing out that teenagers can legally consent to other teenagers of roughly the same age (on the topic of abortion not even being allowed in cases of teen pregnancies as a result of rape) and the big brain over there immediately thought I meant children can consent to sex with adults. And he's been riding my dick over this BS interpretation of his for half the thread now.
And apparently the rest is just that he's uncomfortable that there are people able to talk about sex freely and that humans are part of the animal kingdom (Primates, specifically).

It was actually regarding your position about child actors.

Oh, I thought that legal consent exception for teens (around 16 or 17 years old iirc) was common knowledge.

He was talking about 10 year old who got raped and wasn't allowed to get an abortion in their own state. He used the phrase "even when raped" which implies a possible alternative. When I pointed that out he went on a tirade about Romeo and Juliet laws which was complete distraction and irrelevant to the point.

If someone as versed in all the child-sex/predator laws can be so sloppy in his rhetoric, then what kind of "accidental" suggestions will "normal" educators make when tasked with teaching his curriculum?

Kids can be taught how to seek agency without intimate sexual discourse with their teachers.

Last edited by tabzer,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol