Favorite game of all time?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your favorite game of all time? I can be your favorite because of gameplay or just childhood memories or something like that.

For me, it's 007 Nightfire for the Gamecube. I remember, since the Gamecube was one of my first video game consoles, buying this game right off the back and loving it. I put at least 100 hours into playing that game. The multiplayer was so much fun. It may not be Zelda or anything, but it just holds a special place in my heart.

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
pokemon silver my first game i remember playing i used cloning glitch on my feraligatr, completing the unown dex
grog.gif
, losing to red
hate2.gif
and rival song
good times good times
smileipb2.png

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The GBC Hamtaro game (Ham Ham's Unite) was one of the first games I played and it will forever remain as one of my favorite. Maybe it was because I didn't get to play any other games back then.

Also, there is a similar thread:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=89920
Though this one is about the 'Best' games, and not favorite (Though I doubt someone would call a game the best if they did not like it a lot).

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
Though this one is about the 'Best' games, and not favorite (Though I doubt someone would call a game the best if they did not like it a lot).

Well, that's their "Best games ever made". This is your favorite ones. Best games can be ones that are just awesome, favorite games can be ones that may not be the best in everyone's eyes but have a personal connection to you.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guild McCommunist said:
tinymonkeyt said:

Well, that's their "Best games ever made". This is your favorite ones. Best games can be ones that are just awesome, favorite games can be ones that may not be the best in everyone's eyes but have a personal connection to you.

+1

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Golden Sun. I love the 2nd one, but the 1st is my favorite. I've beaten that game so many times. I remember putting hours into the game when I first got it.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Call me crazy but I'm going with Zelda oracle of seasons/ages. I still think nintendo did an amazing job on that/those game(s)
EDIT: stupid, I forgot that capcom made those games, they're still great though.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
razorback78 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
I don't care what anyone says, Yoshi's Island for the SNES ^-^
why? yoshi island is a great game. i like it also.
It's one of those things people always argue with me about in my town.
I live in a town filled with Halo junkies who only play Halo and any game that isn't like Halo isn't a game to them.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I live in a town filled with Halo junkies who only play Halo and any game that isn't like Halo isn't a game to them.
i see, hardcore gamers. i also love playing halo, but they cannot compare both games because they belong to different category game plays.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guild McCommunist said:
tinymonkeyt said:

I think you are right.

My favorite game would be "Shenmue I&II", because I think it serves my needs as a gamer best.

The best game ever though I think is "A Link to the Past", because I think it is a perfect game (among others).

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
razorback78 said:
i see, hardcore gamers. i also love playing halo, but they cannot compare both games because they belong to different category game plays.
Yeah I agree, I don't play Halo myself, I am awful at shooter games >.<
Point of the matter that's why I said what I said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-