Fatal Frame 4

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Seraph, Jan 31, 2008.

Jan 31, 2008

Fatal Frame 4 by Seraph at 6:51 AM (1,426 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Seraph
    OP

Member Seraph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    link
    link

So Fatal Frame 4 is going to be Wii exclusive. I've never played the previous games but have always wanted to, because they seem like games I would enjoy. Suda 51 is also working on it. What are everyone's thoughts on this?

2. Roflcopter_Down

Newcomer Roflcopter_Down Advanced Member

United States
    What? This isn't SSBB news!

Anyway, I doubt it will sell very well. The Wii market only seems to accept puzzle/mini games and generic "shovelware". If this sells well on the other hand, this might be a sign to 3rd party devs that real games can exist on the Wii too.

3. Yugge

Member Yugge GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    Oooh, this is interesting! I love the fatal frame series, and with suda 51 on their team? [​IMG]. I just hope he nails the controlls and gameplay this time around.

4. sekhu

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    sounds promising, how is suda51 involved though, they weren't with the previous games, were they?

5. phaerun

Member phaerun GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    Sorry guys to resurrect an old topic. I searched the forum but I did not find anything.
    I have been waiting for this game (PAL version) since last summer it came out in Japan.

Last I saw was a preorder from play.com that it was due February but now they changed it to preorder and pending release date.

Was wondering if anyone knows when it will be released in Europe. Games like Fatal Frame are rare but they are little diamonds. Wish they made more like that.
    And it's one of those games that are close to impossible to play if you don't speak japanese [​IMG]

6. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    don't ever expect to see this translated into english

7. phaerun

Member phaerun GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    will be real pity if not. all fatal frames were awesome games.