Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
link
link

So Fatal Frame 4 is going to be Wii exclusive. I've never played the previous games but have always wanted to, because they seem like games I would enjoy. Suda 51 is also working on it. What are everyone's thoughts on this?

Roflcopter_Down

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? This isn't SSBB news!

Anyway, I doubt it will sell very well. The Wii market only seems to accept puzzle/mini games and generic "shovelware". If this sells well on the other hand, this might be a sign to 3rd party devs that real games can exist on the Wii too.

Yugge

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
link
link

So Fatal Frame 4 is going to be Wii exclusive. I've never played the previous games but have always wanted to, because they seem like games I would enjoy. Suda 51 is also working on it. What are everyone's thoughts on this?
Oooh, this is interesting! I love the fatal frame series, and with suda 51 on their team?
ohmy.gif
. I just hope he nails the controlls and gameplay this time around.

phaerun

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sorry guys to resurrect an old topic. I searched the forum but I did not find anything.
I have been waiting for this game (PAL version) since last summer it came out in Japan.

Last I saw was a preorder from play.com that it was due February but now they changed it to preorder and pending release date.

Was wondering if anyone knows when it will be released in Europe. Games like Fatal Frame are rare but they are little diamonds. Wish they made more like that.
And it's one of those games that are close to impossible to play if you don't speak japanese
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night