i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsi downgrade which is true. as ive done it before for a friends 11.1 3ds

Only with the 4 pulled games whose saves can be edited with k11 access. For all the other games (which are still available) that need k9 access, this is useless atm.

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Only with the 4 pulled games whose saves can be edited with k11 access. For all the other games (which are still available) that need k9 access, this is useless atm.
as i said "specific titles" if i didnt i can edit it now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

with k11 you can easily get a k9 on 9.2 and with k11 you can inject saves (only 4 titles are supported)
i knew i said it

zuppyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I downloaded it on my DSi a few years back and it's been there ever since, not being played on, just like the DSi itself! :lol:
Also, I was going to sell it recently... guess it's actually come in handy now though huh? :P

be prepared be very prepared
I know! Can't anticipate the release enough but at the same time, scared of bricking my 2DS #CarefulHax xD

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded it on my DSi a few years back and it's been there ever since, not being played on, just like the DSi itself! :lol:
Also, I was going to sell it recently... guess it's actually come in handy now though huh? :P

I know! Can't anticipate the release enough but at the same time, scared of bricking my 2DS xD
yea same... but i can by another if needed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yea same... but i can by another if needed
only thing is ive heard of peoples nnid unlinking.

Reactions: zuppyy

Blaine20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I know! Can't anticipate the release enough but at the same time, scared of bricking my 2DS #CarefulHax xD
pretty much

Reactions: zuppyy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it