Homebrew Fasthax repo is live!

HeroKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the part i'm cautious of (mainly cuz of how sony handled newer psp models) was the downgrade process. the model my friend has was shipped with 9.9 (gold Hyrule edition), and all the threads say to downgrade to 9.2. i kinda figured if it was shipped with 9.9, it can't go any lower, but that could be my paranoia of the past

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the part i'm cautious of (mainly cuz of how sony handled newer psp models) was the downgrade process. the model my friend has was shipped with 9.9 (gold Hyrule edition), and all the threads say to downgrade to 9.2. i kinda figured if it was shipped with 9.9, it can't go any lower, but that could be my paranoia of the past

you can indeed downgrade 9.9 no problem. I've downgraded from 11.2 multiple times. It's a well known fact.

See here https://3ds.guide/

Reactions: shchmue

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
2ds and New 3ds first came out IIRC with v9.2. So it doesn't have firmwares below v9.2. But the installation of a9lh lets us downgrade those models down to v2.1. Amazing isn't it?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2ds and New 3ds first came out IIRC with v9.2. So it doesn't have firmwares below v9.2. But the installation of a9lh lets us downgrade those models down to v2.1. Amazing isn't it?

Even without a9lh you can downgrade those models well below what they shipped with, and 2ds came out well before 9.2

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Even without a9lh you can downgrade those models well below what they shipped with, and 2ds came out well before 9.2
Yup, that's what I've been trying to say. But the 2ds part I didn't knew that, thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: x65943

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: that's an apple but same idea