Far Cry 5: Hours of Darkness DLC trailer

The current best-selling game of 2018, Far Cry 5, will unsurprisingly be getting some DLC packs. Titled "Hours of Darkness", players will be able to fight it out against foes in Vietnam, during the war. It'll offer both a single player campaign, or allow for online co-op. For those that own the Season Pass or Gold Edition of the game, this content is included. For those that don't, this expansion will cost $11.99 as a standalone DLC.

Far Cry 5: Hours of Darkness transports players into a war-torn Vietnam as they relive the harrowing experience of Wendell Redler from the main campaign of Far Cry 5. Playable in solo or online co-op, Hours of Darkness transports players from rural Montana to a dangerous jungle where they must rescue imprisoned squad mates, wreak havoc on the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army, and fight to get back home by any means necessary. This first DLC adventure will feature new gear and abilities as well as two different playable modes that will be unlocked after completing Hours of Darkness: Survivor Mode, giving players a limited loadout for a more challenging playthrough, and Action Movie Mode, where a generous loadout delivers over-the-top action

Far Cry 5: Hours of Darkness will be available on June 5, for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Meh. If it ain't a Blood Dragon sequel than I likely won't play it. Far Cry 5 was nice and all, but the story was meh and the gameplay is nearly identical to 3 and 4 so I'm not all that interested in playing more unless it's wacky zany fun time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?