Combat trailer for 'Atlas Fallen' aired

atlas fallen.jpg

Atlas Fallen, the upcoming fantasy action-RPG from Deck13 and Focus Entertainment, launches in a few weeks. Ahead of its release, the developers have provided more details about the combat in a new, 5-minutes trailer that was aired today:

In a devastated, sand-covered world, you’ll seize the divine power of a mysterious Gauntlet and wield heroic abilities to defeat a tyrannical, almighty god. Tame the sands to shape them into three powerful weapons and move through the air with incredible speed and agility. Pick an unstoppable duo of weapons with which to go into battle, and use the deadliest combos in a seamless flow between them. Watch your weapons grow larger as you build Momentum to unleash the full, irrepressible power of the Gauntlet.

The 151 Essence Stones that can be found in the world of Atlas grant you a wide range of extra effects and abilities. Whether you prefer to play aggressively or with a mix of shields, debuffs and healing, you can combine Essence Stones how you like to create your own approach to combat.

These tools allow you to take on intense fights against a wide bestiary of Wraiths. Adapt and play wisely against each opponent, and extend the combat possibilities even further with a friend in two-player online co-op mode. You can play the full story campaign together, finding the most incredible synergies to defeat your enemies in increasingly impressive style.

Atlas Fallen launches this August 10 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC; and pre-orders are open on all platforms.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Reactions: Mama Looigi and SS4

Phearoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This legit looks amazing for character action fans (like myself).

Edit: Many haters in the comments for a game that looks very current gen, with much customization and wicked action. Idk what you all are seeing different than me here.....unique game with crazy looking action and stat mechanics.

Edit: Edit: The name is terrible though.

Reactions: SS4

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This legit looks amazing for character action fans (like myself).

Edit: Many haters in the comments for a game that looks very current gen, with much customization and wicked action. Idk what you all are seeing different than me here.....unique game with crazy looking action and stat mechanics.

Edit: Edit: The name is terrible though.
a person not liking a game nowadays is already branded as an hater? damn lol god forbid people have different tastes.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Monster Hunter bores me to tears despite being on paper everything I should want. This I am cautiously optimistic for though, closer to fighting game engine than most things get by the looks of it. Do like some co-op as well (even if online only).

That said being a poor boy I shall likely have to wait a while to play it.

stylo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reminds me of some old school god of war with a more in depth character progression aspect. I want to play it.

Reactions: Phearoz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright