ROM Hack [Fan-Translation] Fire Emblem: If (Fates)

Ambassador

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
how to rebuild them to make it region free? I know it's possible, but I do not know which file I need to edit to make it. I found the icon file inside one of the "content" of dlc, but he has region free flag already: FFFFFF7F

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how to rebuild them to make it region free? I know it's possible, but I do not know which file I need to edit to make it. I found the icon file inside one of the "content" of dlc, but he has region free flag already: FFFFFF7F
What exactly do you mean to make DLC region free?

No DLC ever released on the 3DS has ever been region free, the only way to install different region DLC to your system is by pirating it. It's a shame too cause I would pay for it if I could (and I technically have already.)

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TO be fair, there's a text limit to dialogue boxes, the fan translation had a problem on that exact chapter where they had all the text and some game events wouldn't load because of that.
I didnt know that. Thanks for explaining.

Can anyone point me in the right way to a save editor please, what is the most complete one that works on the Japanese special edition?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What assumption is there to make that just because the US version is released they are gonna drop everything and call it quits? They certainly didnt stop when it was announced when the game was confirmed to come over here last year.

Because of a lack of translators they wanted to wait for the US version to get the supports from that and make the correct changes from it.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't have a lack of translators, lol. It's like we're all burned out and enjoying our own lives instead.
Totally understandable.

I hope it doesnt seem like people here are at you guys with a whip to get this done, if the US and EU by extension have to wait 8+ months for the official localization then I don't see the harm in another month or two if that's what it takes to get a complete untainted product. The NoA localization team should be living in actual treehouses for their travesty (sorry if that seems extreme, I very much loathe censorship.)

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyways is there a save editor for the game yet? I wanted to unlock Lunatic+, assuming its like Awakening where you need to beat the game first in order to get the harder difficulty.

Spiarmf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Online(wireless) battle mode seems to be unavailable is there an update i could maybe find that will solve the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty @BigOnYa @BakerMan :creep: +3