*Fake* Wii - The Legend of Zelda: TP (U)

blackeromegalon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Why burn if you could SD load?
tongue.gif
I'm thinking it'd be cool to do that ala PSP.

Unless it's a 4gb ISO.....

sandisksdhc.jpg
wub.gif

External mass storage via USB
biggrin.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why burn if you could SD load?
tongue.gif
I'm thinking it'd be cool to do that ala PSP.

Unless it's a 4gb ISO.....

sandisksdhc.jpg
wub.gif

External mass storage via USB
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, now that's practical. Buy a $130 SD card so you can play a copy of a $50 game. LOL

And blackeromegalon: Not all. Otherwise the Wii would be compatible with Sony cards like the Memory Stick Pro Duo.

blackeromegalon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
It was confirmed. You can use any pc storage device to keep files and such but they are only usable on Wii. Similar to iPod files.

Yes, that's what I was talking about.
If you have an external HDD that connects via USB or any portable hard drive, you should be able to use it for games save and other things the Wii might save externally, not to mention other things of interest
laugh.gif

Outrager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, now that's practical. Buy a $130 SD card so you can play a copy of a $50 game. LOL
Um... you can always store the game on your PC and go download another one. After 3 games it'll be more than worth it.
blink.gif

I mean, you don't put games on an SD/CF card for your NDS and then keep it on there and never change it.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I'm kind of sad not to see someone whining : "I CANT GET TEH ROM TO LOAD ON MY SC GUYZ THIS SUCKS N TEH PPL WHO RIPPED THIS SUCK AS WELL !!!!!!ELEVENTY-ONE!!!"

Still, Good job. I wonder if this won't get nuked once the scene actually gets to test it on actual hardware, though. Is it a straight-up, raw rip?

rssurvivor

Trophies
XP
Country
Heard at maxconsole that these are fakes.

Yes they probarly are, I have just had a talk with a friend who has access to several topsites, and the releases do not originate from there as far as he could find out. They did however also release a WiiCLONE.tools.READNFO.rar , I hope to be able to get that one today or tommorow.

safariman72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why are you waiting for a Wii modchip? There's already one out... Don't believe it? http://www.wii-modchips.com/ ... LOL

QUOTENintendo Wii Mod Chips

Contrary to popular belief Nintendo Wii uses standard DVDs with a modified filesystem for game storage. Nintendo Wii modchip called Viper was released in December of 2006.

Urm, I'm sure this is still November Unless the website owner is called The Doctor.

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Why are you waiting for a Wii modchip? There's already one out... Don't believe it? http://www.wii-modchips.com/ ... LOL

QUOTE said:
Nintendo Wii Mod Chips

Contrary to popular belief Nintendo Wii uses standard DVDs with a modified filesystem for game storage. Nintendo Wii modchip called Viper was released in December of 2006.

Urm, I'm sure this is still November Unless the website owner is called The Doctor.

Doctor Emmet L. Brown?

He is in the mod chip business now? Using DeLorean?

Neat!
blink.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
88MPH baby.... I've been reading http://www.wii-modchips.com/ for shits and giggles and it looks like he just deleted the parts where it says Gamecube with Nintendo Wii. Maybe I'm being too hopeful but I hope there's a chance I can use my existing Viper Extreme modchip from my GC and install it on the Wii... but that's just a pipe dream.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok