Not open for further replies.

Mages

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I decided to use RealHotStuff because they're in America and I needed the Acekard for a trip I was going on and I needed it quickly. So I kept getting a frozen screen when I turned my ds on with it (with and without microsd) and it seemed like it didn't fit the DS slot 1 spot. Then when I got past the freezing screen sometimes it wouldn't let me choose anything in the slot1 thing or a white box came up without the site. After 20 minutes of ejecting and putting it back in I finally got to AKIAIO screen where I load up Mario Party and I get Unsupported Device. What would you guys recommend I do?

It also has a spring.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
unlucky if you do have a fake cos i beleive they are quite reliable
unsure.gif

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there real nice there i had a nonworking m3 perfect and the gave me a new one real quick.just call em

Mages

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I opened it up and it has the SST chip but it seems like the contacts are like yellow on the back, they're black like the rest of the chip on the back. I just tried Phoenix Wright and it's the same thing.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a slight bump on the face of the cart? If so, peel back the AceKard sticker and have a look at the chip, if it's anything other than Actel it's a fake. If there is no bump, I don't recommend you try anything.

I'm sure RealHotStuff will replace it for you if you can prove that it doesn't work.

Mages

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there is no bump on the front, RHS is closed ATM so I will call them in the morning. Also theres some type of black thing on the back, should I peel it off? It has a nice texture. Actually it's impossible to peel it off by the looks of it. It's circular and has a U1 around it white a white circle

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RHS is a very reputable site. If they sold you a fake/broke card, they will usually do whatever they can to fix the situation. As long as it was no fault of your own (not saying it was), you should have no issues getting a replacement (working, real) card.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your options. Try another MicroSD. Format your MicroSD. Try using YSMenu. But before trying to use YSmenu format the MicroSD then try AKAIO if it won't work then try YSmenu.

Mages

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any firmware i can use (like official) for the meantime till it gets fixed? I need it for PAX next week.

When I use official and pick a game it just freezes after loading.

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
I've received my Ak2i yesterday (not from rhs though) and it also didn't work properly until I've cleaned up the contacts with a soft cloth. Also run AKAIO and go to help screen if it's original, it should show your hardware ID number (mine is 81).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up