XP
Country
WiiShizzza said:
more info would be needed...
Where do you get this error?
what did you do?
Which apps are you using?
Which cios are you on?

i have the new homebrew channel beta 9 , update done, nintendo update done, wiigator 0.3 , old backup games work perfect, original too, but not zelda.iso

Grav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem Kimi and I am nowhere closer to solving it. Someone suggested I just back up all my files and format my Wii but I would prefer not to do that.

wiifan08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grav said:
I'm having the same problem Kimi and I am nowhere closer to solving it. Someone suggested I just back up all my files and format my Wii but I would prefer not to do that.

do what i recommend

wiifan08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kimikal27 said:
wiifan08 said:
Grav said:

do what i recommend

there are reports of ppl that tryed that and nothing...

i did that and now all my problems are solved only think about it, with the iosdowngrader you will have your ios again with the bugs and no with the fix from nintendo, that will allow you to install any cios and the launcher 0.3

kimikal27

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wiifan08 said:
kimikal27 said:
wiifan08 said:
Grav said:

do what i recommend

i did that and now all my problems are solved only think about it, with the iosdowngrader you will have your ios again with the bugs and no with the fix from nintendo, that will allow you to install any cios and the launcher 0.3

i'm using ios downgrader 1.0 as we speak , what next?

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kimikal27 said:
wiifan08 said:
kimikal27 said:
wiifan08 said:
Grav said:

do what i recommend

http://www.iol.ie/~taz/WiiBackupv0.3.zip

download link, install cIOS, then install backup launcher 0.3

Grav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BL4Z3D247 said:
kimikal27 said:
wiifan08 said:
kimikal27 said:
wiifan08 said:
do what i recommend

http://www.iol.ie/~taz/WiiBackupv0.3.zip

download link, install cIOS, then install backup launcher 0.3

What should I downgrade to? I'm currently at 3.3U

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
to all installs of Cios please use waninkoko Cios uninstaller v1.1 first and uninstall your IOS249 first , then install the new Cios you want to install , so you don't have such error issues and end up formating your Wii , thanks .

a_running_pir8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE

Please read the FULL tutorial
smile.gif

if you are still getting errors it is because nintendo replaced the IOS's on their server, which the downgrader uses, with the NEW PATCHED versions.

This means even AFTER you downgrade, you must REINSTALL IOS30 and IOS36 from a game disc, seeing as game discs still contain the unpatched versions of IOS's

weirdfate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a_running_pir8 said:
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE

smile.gif

if you are still getting errors it is because nintendo replaced the IOS's on their server, which the downgrader uses, with the NEW PATCHED versions.

This means even AFTER you downgrade, you must REINSTALL IOS30 and IOS36 from a game disc, seeing as game discs still contain the unpatched versions of IOS's

ok so with out looking all over what disks have these ios's on them?

I would think mario kart wii has one cause it asked of an update at one point

wiifan08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a_running_pir8 said:
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE

smile.gif

So if a use the iosdowngrader my ios30 and 36 continue with the fix from nintendo? then why i could install the latest cios installer that use the backup launcher 0.3 after i use the ios downgrader?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night