Faceplate search

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by riddle43, Oct 23, 2009.

Oct 23, 2009

Faceplate search by riddle43 at 4:46 PM (700 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. riddle43
    OP

Member riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    hello all i need a little bit of help. does any one know were i can find a replacment faceplate or hole case for a psp 1000

im really looking for a camy one i just cant seem to find a online store the only one had a small stock so not much to chose from

any help would be awesome so thanks for the help.

ps and by the way yes i did serch google and im still not finding what i used to so thanks [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    E to the Bay.

3. riddle43
    OP

United States
    im looking more for a real online store
    e bay is just to much worry imo
    thanks though

4. wolffangalchemist

Member wolffangalchemist This is bat country!

United States
    you can get the face plate from DealExtreme, though shipping might take a while(it depends sometimes it can only take a week)it is free shipping and the items are cheap.
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.24290 only $5
    or pay $15 for a full housing replacement http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13255
    EDIT: these don't include screws so if you need those they have them too, http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.29215 only $1.30

5. riddle43
    OP

United States
    hay wolffangalchemist how often have you used this site it looks like they have a lot thanks for the links

6. wrettcaughn

Member wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

United States
    you've been here since november and you haven't heard of dealextreme?

i've used them a couple times. ordered a pandora battery (one of the pandora/normal with the push of a button batteries) and it arrived defective. I let them know and they sent a new one free of charge. it took just over 3 weeks total for me to receive a working battery...but it works and was cheap.

i'll be ordering a replacement shell also from there this week. if you get replacement buttons, make sure you get the silicon piece that goes underneath them. it is sold separately.

Also from MI by the way [​IMG]

7. wolffangalchemist

Member wolffangalchemist This is bat country!

United States
    i've used them a few times here and there, most recent was a i ordered a replacement shell for my ds lite and a ds lite battery the battery got here in a week and the ds lite shell got here in 3.

8. riddle43
    OP

United States
    i had herd of them i just dont like to buy online had some bad luck in the past but if they mess up and then make good on it then im sold i just hate getting ripped off by some hong kong store i lost good money on gba parts through a online store so im just a little gun shy

ps does anyone know were i can find camy faceplates i found a few pages on them but they seemed to be from 06

yes ive been here sence nov of 08 i just dont shop online so i never paid Attention