Hacking EZVi Released Dsi update 1.4 fix

Whooosh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EZVi Released their latest internal Firmware.

It solves the big DSi System menu v1.4 block.

Apparantly AK already have a fix but just havent released it yet (checking for bugs)

Now EZVi released a fix I am sure that AK will follow suite soon.

We AK users shouldnt have long to wait.
yaynds.gif

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgwtf!! they are patch offcial release 4 like hours now!!!11!! Y NO AK release?!/?...

Lol, seriously tho...finally let the patches roll in. Can't wait to grab the flipnote app and such.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still i'm gonna wait until the Acekard 2i fix goes active for a couple of days. There might be a serious bug which did happen to some EZ5i carts. On one revision the carts couldn't access microsdhc cards. oops
tongue.gif

So I have no problem with waiting.

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh this is sad. I had an EZVi but had problems with its internal bootloader or something so I exchanged it for an acekard. Well, now I'll have to wait for the AK team and then grab that sweet flipnote app.

Xuang

Professional
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this new update do you really need a DS or DSlite to make it work? because I don't have any of those

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
coreyfrog said:
soo if ez flash have released an update so it works on 1.4 why doesnt the acekard company just copy it and modify it?
[sarcasm]Wow! I wish more customers were just like you! Hurry and release an update, even if it has the potential to land the coders {legally} in extremely hot water so we'll never get another update again, and even if it may be unreliable to the point that a large number of updated cards fail to work after![/sarcasm]

Seriously, if it isn't released yet I'm sure there is a good reason that likely has nothing to do with needing to copy someone else - and ultimately asking after it repeatedly or coming up with schemes like this one will not change the reason. Take it from one Cory to another Corey, if for no other reason than the simple fact we share a similar nym - even if it means disregarding the fact that I understand the coding aspects behind it fairly well, as well as the fact that the hardware's internal coding itself when comparing EZ5 and AK2i are completely different.

CrazzyWarrior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok been looking around with this and not exactly finding the answer so instead of making anew post i just add on to this one...

When the update comes will it be one that you do something to the kard or will you have to get a new kard? i ask as i have a DSLite, my sister has a DSi, i had just gotten back in town and she learned about the kard and wanted one. she also just updated her DSi that day to 1.4. we didnt know about the problem and my mom had ordered her an AK2i then to find out there's the problem. Will this update be able to make the AK2i work or would a new kard have to be purchased?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok