Hacking EZShare card - 5.5.1 exploit mp4 freezes.

BossRoss93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I set up my ezshare card using the self hosting package for the 5.5.1 exploit, but my wii u freezes every single time I try to run it, but when I was running it off a web server, I had about 100% success rate.

Any ideas?

BossRoss93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure the URL is fairly short, whatever it is when accessing the EZShare card.

Cool. It did seem to be pretty deep in the folder structure. The mp4 payload can be on its own right? Like, I can have that in the root of the ezshare card? I mean its an mp4, so I don't see why it would need to be in the same folder as anything else.
I'll try when I am off work though, many thanks man. Hope it helps.

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
freezes my 5.3.2 WiiU as well when self hosting from Toshiba Flashair III.

it seems these wifi SD cards don't like the .mp4 exploits

BossRoss93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
freezes my 5.3.2 WiiU as well when self hosting from Toshiba Flashair III.

it seems these wifi SD cards don't like the .mp4 exploits

Man, that is a total bummer. I really like the idea of removing the possibility of an accidental update. Damn it! And 5.5.1 only has the mp4 exploits right? I mean there is that jar server, but I don't think that can be run from the card.

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cool. It did seem to be pretty deep in the folder structure. The mp4 payload can be on its own right? Like, I can have that in the root of the ezshare card? I mean its an mp4, so I don't see why it would need to be in the same folder as anything else.
I'll try when I am off work though, many thanks man. Hope it helps.
Just setup tubehax dns on the wiiu and you'll be perfectly safe... if it ever goes down, your Wiiu simply won't be able to connect to servers anyways. So there is literally no risk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...