Hacking EZflsah V 3in1 and R4 SDHC

jw8212

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My R4 SDHC came with the EZflash 3in1 triple pack. However, as much as I have hunted for software to make it work, I can find none. Obviously, the R4 won't direct-support GBA games. The GBAldr program either does not register that I have a 3in1, or successfully erases/writes a GBA game into the NOR, then when it plays, shows the GameBoy screen without the Nintendo, the usual sign when a GBA is turned on without a game. I have tried the EZ4 client with no luck. I cannot even find Rudolph's 3in1 ExpPack Tool, Triple-Pack Manager, or GBA ExpLoader. NDStation is nowhere to be found, either, though I believe I tried it once and it, too, failed to work. Is there something wrong with my 3in1, or am I using the wrong software, or is it something else? I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Apologies about the typo in the forum title - I just now noticed it and I can't edit it out. I'll be sure to double-check it next time.

jw8212

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the link, and obviously, I did search, just on the wrong engine, and it linked me to a website that no longer hosted it. That said, that didn't work either. I load it into NOR, and I start it, and it gives me the GameBoy screen without the Nintendo. The only difference is that I can boot it straight from my DS without my R4 from the GBA slot, but it does the same thing - GameBoy no Nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: New Orange Pi 🥰