EZflsah V 3in1 and R4 SDHC

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by jw8212, Feb 13, 2010.

1. jw8212
    OP

jw8212 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2010
    United States
    My R4 SDHC came with the EZflash 3in1 triple pack. However, as much as I have hunted for software to make it work, I can find none. Obviously, the R4 won't direct-support GBA games. The GBAldr program either does not register that I have a 3in1, or successfully erases/writes a GBA game into the NOR, then when it plays, shows the GameBoy screen without the Nintendo, the usual sign when a GBA is turned on without a game. I have tried the EZ4 client with no luck. I cannot even find Rudolph's 3in1 ExpPack Tool, Triple-Pack Manager, or GBA ExpLoader. NDStation is nowhere to be found, either, though I believe I tried it once and it, too, failed to work. Is there something wrong with my 3in1, or am I using the wrong software, or is it something else? I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Apologies about the typo in the forum title - I just now noticed it and I can't edit it out. I'll be sure to double-check it next time.

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
  3. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view location.
    he probably used bing or yahoo to do his search.

4. jw8212
    OP

jw8212 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2010
    United States
    Thank you for the link, and obviously, I did search, just on the wrong engine, and it linked me to a website that no longer hosted it. That said, that didn't work either. I load it into NOR, and I start it, and it gives me the GameBoy screen without the Nintendo. The only difference is that I can boot it straight from my DS without my R4 from the GBA slot, but it does the same thing - GameBoy no Nintendo.