Corran2015

OP
Trophies
Website
www.thedigitalsoul.net
XP
Country
Canada
My issue, as the title states, is that my EZFlash V Plus either can't create a new game, as is the case with Chrono Trigger, where I'll get through the pendulum and intro, then it says "initializing save data" and hangs or says data is corrupt. If I restart it says Data is corrupted. Press a to delete etc etc. Gives me a delete dialogue, then repeats the "Data is corrupted" bit. With other games, like Mario 64 DS or Mario Cart, its like it just doesn't register a save. Its like it creates the save file in my save folder on my Kingston 2 microSD(bought locally and legitimately) but doesn't actually store anything in it. Any suggestions? I just downloaded the latest pre-beta firmware, my cart wasn't even booting before that.
So I've lurked left and right, and tried to find a solution before asking the question myself, so I apologize in advance if this is redundant, just sifting through the forums for my specific model and the issue yielded nothing. I was gonna order an R4 and iTouch DS as well just for craps and giggles.

Anyway thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction, just drop the solution here, point me to the right thread, or yeah tell me which flashcart I should be looking at.

unknownworlder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First of all, this is the GBA forum, go to the DS forum for more help.

Second, did you try doing any of these things:

1. Download the newest firmware again.
2. Download clean versions of roms. (Google will help)
3. Reformat your MicroSd.
4. Check to see if your flash card isn't corrupt.
5. If it is, order a new one or a different one. (I prefer the acekard 2 with akaio firmware.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night