OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello there,

Well, it seems that my EZF card has finally bitten the bullet. But I don't think permanent. Let me start out by explaining the problem.
I recently upgraded my computer to an Athlon 64 bit 4000 CPU, 1 GB of Ram, and an nForce 4 mother board.
Back before i upgraded, i had an Athlon xp 2200 on an nForce 2 board, and everything worked fine back then.
But now when i try to burn a game...
1. At the bottom is a blue bar indicating the size of the rom, and turns purple while the rom is burning to the cart. Everytime i try to burn a rom the bar expands to the hole botom ( like if using the total 256mb of the cart), then it get stuck, and the program dosn´t respond.
2. When the bar is all purple ( the rom completly burned )it get stuck on the IGF burn process and don´t

When i try to play the game, i'm able to see the EZF screen, time, date, game, but when i try to play the game, I get a white screen.
I have SP1 and SP2 installed and using EZF client 1.03. The game I was attempting to load was Castlevania Circle of the Moon (0045), I've loaded this game before flawlessly dozens of times before...

Please tell me it's nothing serious!! I love this cart!

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I know that EFA carts have issues with the Nforce 4 chipsets, maybe the EZF carts are the same? Are you using Windows XP x64 edition by any chance? (if so you might wanna consider the standard x86 edition). You could also try running the app in compatibility mode.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Format the card (complete format, not just deleting the games) and re-install the drivers? (Okay so you've probably already tried that but figured it was worth a mention just in case). And change the topic title to EZ-FA if you can, cause there's another different cart with the name EZ-F
cool.gif

[Edit] Ignore me; Dirtie's suggestion sounds closer based on the stuff on the old EZ-FA forum
http://bbs.gba-toys.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=4386

Remy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh..well, just to clerify, I'm using the flash cart developed by Borden with assisstance from none other than MadBob. (the cart itself is see-through red) I'll change the title once i get a confirmation from ya
wink.gif

I'm using regular windows XP, not 64bit or Vista B. And I've tried using it on every port on my computer (i have 10 ports, what a pain it was)

Remy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmmph, nothing is working so far....
This is the only GBA cart (as far as I know) that let's me use Gameshark or Codebreaker cheats...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWFLZVtt_H8