Ez Flash IV Save Issue.

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by GreatCrippler, Nov 18, 2010.

Nov 18, 2010

Ez Flash IV Save Issue. by GreatCrippler at 6:17 AM (1,721 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. GreatCrippler
    OP

Member GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

United States
    Hey, I am having some trouble with my EZ Flash IV. Castlevania "AoS: and Breath of Fire sor far. If I save in either of these games, the save is there. Then if I play something else and save. *poof* I lose the save file from the previous game. Anyone have a clue? Please and thank you.

EDIT: I am an idiot. Figured it out. This thread can be deleted, or closed, or just ignored.

2. Michv

Newcomer Michv Newbie

Poland
    I have the same problem with Dragonball Advanced Adventure, how did you fix it?? Plz help me... :x [​IMG]

3. Cuelhu

Member Cuelhu КУ!

you have to name all your ROMs using the "8.3" system, otherwise the saves keep corrupting. Try renaming it DBAdv.gba, this should do the trick.

4. benson733

Newcomer benson733 Member

Canada
    do you mean 5.3?

I am new to this and have just ordered one so I want to make sure mine saves correctly when I receive it.

Cheers

5. stonegolem

Newcomer stonegolem Advanced Member

Canada
    I think he says 8 characters for Rom(and also save) file name. And 3 letters for extension (".gba" and ".sav" are extensions)

gbatemp1.gba
    gbatemp1.sav