Hardware Ez Flash IV Save Issue.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I am having some trouble with my EZ Flash IV. Castlevania "AoS: and Breath of Fire sor far. If I save in either of these games, the save is there. Then if I play something else and save. *poof* I lose the save file from the previous game. Anyone have a clue? Please and thank you.

EDIT: I am an idiot. Figured it out. This thread can be deleted, or closed, or just ignored.

Michv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I have the same problem with Dragonball Advanced Adventure, how did you fix it?? Plz help me... :x
sad.gif

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you have to name all your ROMs using the "8.3" system, otherwise the saves keep corrupting. Try renaming it DBAdv.gba, this should do the trick.

benson733

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cuelhu said:
you have to name all your ROMs using the "8.3" system, otherwise the saves keep corrupting. Try renaming it DBAdv.gba, this should do the trick.

do you mean 5.3?

I am new to this and have just ordered one so I want to make sure mine saves correctly when I receive it.

Cheers

stonegolem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
benson733 said:
Cuelhu said:

do you mean 5.3?

I am new to this and have just ordered one so I want to make sure mine saves correctly when I receive it.

Cheers

I think he says 8 characters for Rom(and also save) file name. And 3 letters for extension (".gba" and ".sav" are extensions)

gbatemp1.gba
gbatemp1.sav

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, I'm sorry for your loss. Rest in piece. 🙏 +1