Hacking EZ Flash, got it, now how to use it?

jrdehaisx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hy I am a new user, I was previosly with R4DS now I got my first EZ Flash, my main question is, how the heck do I use it... when I insert it, it just goes blank, of course the MicroSD is empty, my EZ Flash V did not come with ANYTHING, not a simple disc, can anyone help me locate the software and some easy instructions on how to put it in, help is HIGHLY urgent and appreciated, thanks in advance.

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hy I am a new user, I was previosly with R4DS now I got my first EZ Flash, my main question is, how the heck do I use it... when I insert it, it just goes blank, of course the MicroSD is empty, my EZ Flash V did not come with ANYTHING, not a simple disc, can anyone help me locate the software and some easy instructions on how to put it in, help is HIGHLY urgent and appreciated, thanks in advance.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1663

plz read the instruction before using..

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
The Sousuke forums are the main source on English support for the EZ-V, they contain guides, links to the manual and pretty much everything else you need to know. The quickstart guide is out of date (written for the old menu system), so follow the instructions to install the menu that innercy linked instead, but there may be other little things mentioned in the guides/manuals that can help make sense of it all
smile.gif

jrdehaisx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1663

plz read the instruction before using..

QUOTE(Psyfira @ Jan 25 2008, 01:16 PM)The Sousuke forums are the main source on English support for the EZ-V, they contain guides, links to the manual and pretty much everything else you need to know. The quickstart guide is out of date (written for the old menu system), so follow the instructions to install the menu that innercy linked instead, but there may be other little things mentioned in the guides/manuals that can help make sense of it all
smile.gif

Thanks got it to work using the www.ezflash.cn site, I know its outofdate but it worked for me, so thanks!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night