Hacking EZ-Flash 3 in 1 Problem

MrPBJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got the 3 in 1 on the mail yesterday. I cannot load GBA Games. I can load a few, but for the ones I can open, I can't save. And yes, I've tried writing both NOR and PSRAM-->File. I also downloaded NDStation to try and convert the GBA Files to NDS, downloaded GBAldr, which tells me the file has been written successfully (but I still can't save), and dowloaded GBA ExpLoader, which tells me that "Extlink.dat is illegal". Please help. The Internet RAM thing and Rumble Pak work just fine, tho.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
For the "Extlink.dat is illegal" error, your using the moonshell2 version when your not in moonshell2.

NDStation, is out dated and only works for versions of the 3in1 not sold anymore.

As for the can't save, your most likely trying to run an EEPROM save type game, which the 3in1 doesn't support.

This isn't like nds games where the flashcart patches everything for you. You have to be AWARE of what your doing.

To find out what games your going to play that require patching use g-Online here:
http://gbatemp.net/newgon/?dat=gba

Then look at the save type for your game like so:
gonline.png

Then get a SRAM patcher from the download section and patch. Use a patcher that supports GBA patching. Donload section at the top of the page. Save types that require patching are EEPROM and Flash512 and Flash1M.

Then read the first link in my sig, since you didn't bother to say what you got for a slot1, we ain't damn mind readers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up