EZ-Flash 3 in 1 GBA Sized

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by amarriner, Feb 20, 2008.

1. amarriner
    OP

amarriner Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2007
    Hey all-newbie here. I'm looking to get a 3 in 1 GBA size cart (I don't have a lite), but I'm not having much luck finding it in stock anywhere. I think I read that they aren't as heavily produced as the lite versions? I've looked at jandaman, DX, RHS, gameyeehah, kick gaming, and I think a few others with no luck. I also looked through the "dealers" page from the official EZ Flash website. Any tips on other places I could check? Any other insight? Thanks!

2. janitormane

janitormane Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
  3. amarriner
    OP

amarriner Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2007
    Thanks, I'll keep them in mind. They don't have it in stock yet either, but the price of the cart itself is a bit cheaper than I've seen so far.

4. ozling

ozling Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    Try Dealextreme.com - a mob in HK. Got mine from them at the best price I could find, and the postage was free to boot!

5. amarriner
    OP

amarriner Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2007
    I found one in stock at realhotstuff.com so I'm all set! It shipped very quickly and I got it in less than 24 hours!!! Very impressed with RHS.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice