Hacking EZ Flash 3 in 1 bricked?

Brendonwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys i was using my ez flash a few months ago and i had a strange rom in different language and i think it was cause of an error from copying.
Any way i used rudolfs gbaexploder and saved the game to the ez flash now when i turn on the ds with ez flash 3 in 1 it goes into a black white screen.
hate2.gif

Please help

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
You only get a different language ONLY when you didn't set the DS settings to english.

As for the black and white screen issue, TURN OFF AUTO MODE and use MANUAL MODE.

It looks like this:
IMG_120004b.jpg

When you let the DS battery run out, your settings disappear as well because they are not stored to a file.

Brendonwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks but i had already done that what i ment is when i turn it on it goes into a white screen on both screens.
But when i take it out the ds works fine i might take a photo later.
Thanks anyway.
BTW the different language is in the gbaxploder(the rom).

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Thanks but i had already done that what i ment is when i turn it on it goes into a white screen on both screens.

If you copied it to NOR then it sounds similar to what happened to me. I fixed it by starting the DS without the 3in1 in it, then I put it in, launched GBAExploader and copied another game in NOR.

Brendonwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Damm i think i cant fix it cause of i deleted the save for gbaexploder cause i thought it would fix it and now when i start it, it wants the ez flash 3in1 in.
hate2.gif

Oh well i might buy another one later on.
But if i could download a save it might work
unsure.gif

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand... have you tried what I said? Start the DS without the 3in1, then insert it, then start GBAExploader and flash another game.

Brendonwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope no good i had my r4 on then i put the EZ flash in it turned into a black screen then it went white
frown.gif

Any way it wont let me use it i put it in on r4 menu and it doesn't work so i cant flash another game.
BTW Thanks for your help

Brendonwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No i mean when i turn on my ds with ez flash 3 in 1 it goes into a white screen and i cant do anything but when i take it out it and turn it off then on boots up the ds menu.
Here this is what i do
1.put ez flash in ds
2.turn on ds
3. ds goes on white screen no health and safety warnings
4.turn off ds (cause it doesn't do any thing else)

5.take out ez flash
6 turn on ds
7.works fine.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, the only thing for certain is that either one or two things is happening, your 3in1 is defective or your DS is defective. Well if you can send the 3in1 back for a replacement, do that. If your still getting the same issues on the DS with the new 3in1, your DS would be more likely defective.

If you bought the DS used, the previous owner might have flashed it with flashme. That would be the only thing to explain why your DS is trying to boot a 3in1 even when you have the boot set manual. If it was flashme'ed, you would have to disable the autodetect function of the flashme. You will have to see the flashme section for instructions on how to do that.

Brendonwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing is wrong with my ds lite (i bought it brand new)
anyway i cant send it back cause deal extreme dont sell them any more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5