Express Shipping.

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Felix., Oct 22, 2010.

Oct 22, 2010

Express Shipping. by Felix. at 3:32 PM (679 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Felix.
    OP

Newcomer Felix. Newbie

United Kingdom
    I have recently ordered an SuperCardDSTWO with express shipping, but for some reason when they sent me the email about updating my status to shipping it said "Hi Kim" when my name is Jason and didn't have an tracking ID. Also it I do not have a tracking ID on my Completed Orders page. I Have sent a ticket to them but I was just wondering if it has happened to anyone else.

Any suggestions? Has this happened to anyone else.

Extra Info:
    I live in London. In a area which is NOT remote.
    I bought the DHL/UPS/EML Express Delivery.
    The email which said "Hi Kim" was the only email from them which had that name.
    It was "Shipped" on Thursday, and according to UPS and DHL I am guaranteed to get it on Monday, If it was actually shipped by express.
    The extra money to for the express shipping has been taken of my account.
    This is my first order from ShopTemp, and other than these two problems everything else has been perfect.

Just found out that they accidentally shipped it with regular air mail.. so now I've got to wait for 2 weeks minimum. At least I got a refund, but now there no hope of me getting it before the end of my holidays.

2. RoMee

Member RoMee ??

United States
    I have no idea kim Felix
    probably a typo, just wait for a response to your ticket

3. Felix.
    OP

Newcomer Felix. Newbie

United Kingdom
    Will do, although it's annoying having to wait till Monday, as they don't have customer support on the weekends. [​IMG]

4. janeyuyi

Newcomer janeyuyi Member

China
    maybe they have not get the tracking info from the courier temporily,hope they will get back to you soon~

5. Stewy12

Member Stewy12 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I ordered something yesterday and had an update email today calling me John, I'm not that worried though as the order number matches up so hopefully I should get it.

6. Felix.
    OP

Newcomer Felix. Newbie

United Kingdom
    Stewy my order number matches up too. Thanks for the reply's, [​IMG]

7. steppes

Newcomer steppes Newbie

Ireland
    This also happened to me. They were supposed to send me something registered but accidentally didn't. They obviously have some communication problems, and on top of this the customer support was very slow to reply. They were gracious enough to refund me the cost of the shipping plus $5 store credit, but my item never arrived and I had to go to the bother of asking for a replacement to be sent via registered. Anyway, if your problem does turn out to be the same as the one I had your item should probably arrive fine by regular airmail, but I would definitely ask them for a refund for the shipping cost.

8. Felix.
    OP

Newcomer Felix. Newbie

United Kingdom
    Sorry to hear the same thing happened to you, the annoying part is I was hoping to be able to play through the 1 week holidays before my exams.
    How long did it take for you to receive it in the end?
    And also did you Order ID match?

Just found out that they accidentally shipped it with regular air mail.. so now I've got to wait for 2 weeks minimum. At least I got a refund, but now there no hope of me getting it before the end of my holidays.