Explain your avatar

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
I is the GBATemp MegaMan, however, I am many types of MegaMan from different series.
Proudly PrintScrn'd while watching some anime.
My sig used to be a black ace one but is now replaced with a GamerCard ONLY so my sig don't need to be deleted by Rayder, who is extremely picky on sigs.

EDIT: Hatsu's sekrit admirer is....Sephi!!!

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Mine's a cute little butterfly that happened to be on my backyard some time ago, I took pics of it and ta-da! I think it represents me... in some ways.

Beats

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine is now Gentlemen.
biggrin.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
History behind mine:

I was pulling an allnighter last August with a few friends, we got bored, went on 4chan, and I saw the dancing_sandwich.gif and loved it! I put the original one as my Avatar for a long time! Then Halloween came along and used a joker version of it I found on the net, but since then I have made my own variants of it. For Christmas I did a Santa version, then a Shoop-Da-Whoop version, a rage version, the Vendetta guy smile, and now the Awesome Smiley.

It will never stop =D

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just something i doodled while trying to finish my structures final in the wee hours of the night - i think it was subconscious wishful thinking. later on i scanned it and animated it.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well....something moved, so he blasted it. I thought that was fairly obvious.
blink.gif

Actually, he's the dude from Turrican, one of my all-time favorite games of old-school happiness. In my opinion, he makes Megaman look like a sissy. I beat both the C64 and Sega Genesis versions without cheating. That was a long time ago though. Now I can't even get passed level 1-2 without dying.

Did you know, the C64 version actually had a boss that the Genesis version didn't? I forget what the level number was, but it was the part where you scroll upwards. Mid-way though the level there was a huge boss, in the Genesis version he just wasn't there. Otherwise, the C64 and Genesis versions were identical in level design. Of course the Genesis version had better graphics......but the levels themselves were set up exactly the same.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NeSchn said:
History behind mine:

I was pulling an allnighter last August with a few friends, we got bored, went on 4chan, and I saw the dancing_sandwich.gif and loved it! I put the original one as my Avatar for a long time! Then Halloween came along and used a joker version of it I found on the net, but since then I have made my own variants of it. For Christmas I did a Santa version, then a Shoop-Da-Whoop version, a rage version, the Vendetta guy smile, and now the Awesome Smiley.

It will never stop =D
Didn't you have a trollface sandwich as well?

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
originally my avatar was hatsune miku, but when i saw that there was a person going by Hatsune Miku on this forum, i decided to change my avatar to a fanart of Black Rock Shooter which is often portrayed as a friend of Hatsune Miku or even cosplayed by Hatsune Miku.
it says exangel in it because i wanted to use the same font as the BRS logo, but the actual BRS logo is much too big for an avatar.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is the main character from a manga i would like to write some day called Captain Inferno. Its a chibi version as im sure you guessed.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well I use to have
CannonFoddrAnim.gif
but recently changed to what I have now

Why ?? - Cannonfoddr is my On-Line gaming name (In TeamFortress2), but recently I've been interested in 'Furries', & I was one of the few people who actually liked 'Starfox Adventures' - so thought I'd have a change

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Post it again tomorrow tho