Hacking Ever Oasis cursed download.

Mark_Lecarde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello everybody. Today a disaster happened to me. I just can't install Ever Oasis. No way. If I install the .cia file, I get an error and the result code is 0xD9004588, if through E-Shop, I get error 007-7392. I tried a lot of sites, but all in vain. My micro SD card is ok, I specifically checked. Easy add/remove files and install other .cia. Please help, I really want to play Ever Oasis.

THREAD IS CLOSED, THANKS FOR HELP!

Last edited by Mark_Lecarde,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Could be a ticket issue. Use FBI to delete tickets for that game then try installing it again. DO NOT touch anything in red, those are system titles and if you delete any of those tickets by accident you will brick or semibrick the console.

Reactions: E1ite007

Mark_Lecarde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Could be a ticket issue. Use FBI to delete tickets for that game then try installing it again. DO NOT touch anything in red, those are system titles and if you delete any of those tickets by accident you will brick or semibrick the console.
Already tried that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hahah, Ever Oasis ticket is red. Meme.
*Suicide*

*Hysterical crying*

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already tried that.

Hahah, Ever Oasis ticket is red. Meme.
*Suicide*

*Hysterical crying*
Wait, how? How the ever living hell is a regular retail game a red ticket?
Either way, if you know for a fact that it's the Ever Oasis ticket, then you can probably safely delete it.

Mark_Lecarde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Wait, how? How the ever living hell is a regular retail game a red ticket?
Either way, if you know for a fact that it's the Ever Oasis ticket, then you can probably safely delete it.

I deleted it, and when I tried to reinstall Ever Oasis, it appeared again. Yes, and the ID is the same. So there is no doubt.

Reactions: E1ite007

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted it, and when I tried to reinstall Ever Oasis, it appeared again. Yes, and the ID is the same. So there is no doubt.
Hm.
My hypothesis is that something is fudged up pertaining to that game and your system.
You know how Luma has a folder setup thing for mods?
Find that. If there's a folder in there corresponding to Ever Oasis's game ID, delete the hell out of it.
In fact, see if you can delete anything corresponding to Ever Oasis.

Mark_Lecarde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hm.
My hypothesis is that something is fudged up pertaining to that game and your system.
You know how Luma has a folder setup thing for mods?
Find that. If there's a folder in there corresponding to Ever Oasis's game ID, delete the hell out of it.
In fact, see if you can delete anything corresponding to Ever Oasis.

How should it suppose to... Eek... Loоk like?

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How should it suppose to.. Eek... Loоk?
what, the stuff to delete?
ok so you know how each game has a 16 number long id code? like (for example, if I remember correctly) the Japan-exclusive 3ds version of Puyo Puyo Tetris has an id of 0004000000101200? This is different from the ID that shows when you browse titles in FBI and the like.
I just googled for you- the US version of Ever Oasis has a titleid of 00040000001A4800, the EUR version 00040000001A4900 and the JP version 0004000000164A00.
If you check the titles folder in the luma folder on your sd card and there's a folder with any of these three, delete it.

Mark_Lecarde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
what, the stuff to delete?
ok so you know how each game has a 16 number long id code? like (for example, if I remember correctly) the Japan-exclusive 3ds version of Puyo Puyo Tetris has an id of 0004000000101200? This is different from the ID that shows when you browse titles in FBI and the like.
I just googled for you- the US version of Ever Oasis has a titleid of 00040000001A4800, the EUR version 00040000001A4900 and the JP version 0004000000164A00.
If you check the titles folder in the luma folder on your sd card and there's a folder with any of these three, delete it.

Nope, I can't found something like that in the "Luma" folder.

Mark_Lecarde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It seems that titles.db and imports.db somehow got corrupted. I found a guy with the same problem, but there was no solution on thread.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This litmus test will try to (indirectly) determine whether:
  • Your main SD card has an hardware problem.
  • The previous copies of the game you downloaded are bad dumps.
  • The 3DS has a software issue with either its 3DS firmware or SD setup.
  1. If you have a spare, small sized (preferably 4 GB) SD card, copy everything off that second card to a computer.
  2. Quadruple reformat.
  3. Full Write + Verify the empty card in H2testw. Do not skip.
  4. If the test result comes back clean, delete the *.h2w test files.
    • If hardware defect was report, replace the card and go back to step 1.
  5. Add these files to your SD card. Do not add back your main setup.
  6. Acquire a clean .3DS rom dump of Ever Oasis (EUR) and add this to the SD card.
  7. Insert the SD card into the 3DS, turn on the system, and hold the (SELECT) button to access Luma3DS v10.1.3 configuration. Use these exact settings.
    • ( ) Enable loading external FIRMs and sysmodules
    • ( ) Enable game patching
    • (x) Show NAND or user string in System Settings
    • ( ) Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM
    • ( ) Set developer UNITINFO
    • ( ) Disable Arm11 exception handlers
  8. Press (START) button. Quickly press (START) again and hold it to access Luma3DS chainloaderGodMode9.
  9. Convert Ever Oasis (EUR) from .3DS → .CIA.
  10. Press (START) to boot to HOME Menu. Rosalina menu inject Homebrew Launcher to one of the system titles.
  11. FBI SD Ever Oasis (EUR).ciaInstall and delete CIA.
What happens?

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Mark_Lecarde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
  1. If you have a spare, small sized (preferably 4 GB) SD card, copy everything off that second card to a computer.
  2. Quadruple reformat.
  6. Acquire a clean .3DS rom dump of Ever Oasis (EUR) and add this to the SD card.
  7. Insert the SD card into the 3DS, turn on the system, and hold the (SELECT) button to access Luma3DS v10.1.3 configuration. Use these exact settings.
  8. Press (START) button. Quickly press (START) again and hold it to access Luma3DS chainloaderGodMode9.
  10. Press (START) to boot to HOME Menu. Rosalina menu inject Homebrew Launcher to one of the system titles.
What happens?
Okay, I'll try it.

Mark_Lecarde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
  2. Quadruple reformat.
What happens?
It started to install, huh. What a mess! My SD card was normal... That means something wrong with files on it...
Bruh, I don't want to reinstall CFW, there are too many GBA games to backup their saves!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It started to install, huh. What a mess! My SD card was normal... That means something wrong with files on it...
Bruh, I don't want to reinstall CFW, there are too many GBA games to backup their saves!
That eliminates 3DS firmware + custom firmware as being the problem.

On your main SD card, try to install that converted .3DS → .CIA game. If that copy of the game also doesn't install, retest the hardware condition of the main SD card and salvage the Nintendo 3DS folder by following this example.
Follow through and go with Path (B). See these other examples of those who've used the Rebuild 3DS Database: Option (B) Full.

Mark_Lecarde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

On your main SD card, try to install that converted .3DS → .CIA game. If that copy of the game also doesn't install, retest the hardware condition of the main SD card and salvage the Nintendo 3DS folder by following this example.
Follow through and go with Path (B). See these other examples of those who've used the Rebuild 3DS Database: Option (B) Full.

Same error. Bruh, rom salvage awaits.

Mark_Lecarde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

How it was. I copied everything from the memory card to the computer and carried out all the operations on it. I did not have a second memory card. That is, its (memory card) clean version was able to install Ever Oasis. Something wrong with my files, I believe...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same error. Bruh, rom salvage awaits.

How it was. I copied everything from the memory card to the computer and carried out all the operations on it. I did not have a second memory card. That is, its (memory card) clean version was able to install Ever Oasis. Something wrong with my files, I believe...
From that [post #24], steps 1–4 is to determine if your main SD card is fake, faulty, or dying. The full Write + Verify has to be done on the card starting empty or else the result can't be trusted. If the report states "The media is likely to be defective.", that card must be retired. There's no point moving forward with a bad card as that'll just be a waste of effort and will further corrupt your savedata and files.

After the SD card's hardware condition has been sorted out where the card is determined to be still good or that it has been replaced with a good SD card that passes H2testw, steps 5B–10B fixes the Nintendo 3DS folder by dumping intact titles back into CIAs, backing up their saves, supplying replacement CIAs for titles found to be corrupt, creating a fresh set of title.db & import.db by reinstalling those CIAs, and finally restoring the saves to complete the repair. After all said and done, you should finally be able to then install Ever Oasis (EUR) on your rebuilt main setup.

Edit - Before you begin steps 5B–10B, it would be a good idea to keep a copy of the Nintendo 3DS folder on your computer for safety. This is if you encounter an unexpected interruption while dumping those titles back into CIAs and extracting+decrypting their saves.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: