EV IV Lite Pokemon Help PLEASE

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by 1man1dream, Apr 22, 2007.

1. 1man1dream
    OP

1man1dream GBAtemp Regular

Apr 6, 2007
    This ROM is not in the database, it be unplayable

Hey everyone, I can't seem to get Pokemon Diamond to load, every time I try I get the "This ROM is not in the database, it be unplayable" message, please point me to the loader, patch, romlist and kernel that you all used, even though I think I have the newest ones >.

2. Slash7

Slash7 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2007
    [​IMG]

This is what I use, and I think its up to date but I cant save mine because it always says "First in or not enough power". Im using the EZ iv Compact. I have no idea for a soloution. Anyone?

3. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    wrong quote..... maybe the card will need a update before it plays pokemon [​IMG]

4. 1man1dream
    OP

Apr 6, 2007
    Thanks for the replies.

I've got v 1.03 client and the same patch as you, but I can't get it to load in the client so I'm guessing its the romlist

Slash which romlist are you using?

5. Slash7

Slash7 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2007
  6. 1man1dream
    OP

Apr 6, 2007
    Thanks. Does that thing where you have to boot up and hold R have anything to do with this? I don't have that in, although I doubt it makes much difference =/

7. shaffaaf27

shaffaaf27 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 29, 2006
    london, england
    nop

just put in the correct ROM list, into sysbin, and patch the rom through the client as normal.

8. KidIce

KidIce Smart Ass

Dec 22, 2005
    United States
    Ignore that, most of the time it's going to work anyway, just make sure you give the game a name before you send it to your SD card.