OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I started playing this, too. I'm only on the second floor and can't get past the FOEs... Still loving it, though. I needed the reminder that RPGs can actually be a challenge.
smile.gif

Delfin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
delfin.zapto.org
XP
Country
Aaaaaaaargh I'm sad/pissed...

I've been playing this game since it was released until up to about a week ago and I gave it a short break.
So now I boot the game up, thinking I'm gonna go back trying to beat the damn ant queen only to get a "The save is corrupt, go into Options and select delete to save" or something like that ><

Anyone want to help me out here? I really don't want to start over again since it's alot of hours spent and I really lose interest fast if I have to start something over.. even if it's fun.

I was at the point that I had unlocked the Ronin and almost all quests available to the point was done.. about floor 12 or so?
I really don't care what char's you have, I can make new ones and all that, grinding levels with most gear available at that point wasn't too bad for my Ronin so it shouldn't be that bad to get back to ~lv30 but starting over completely... bleah

I dunno if the forums allow for such a request but I hope it does ^^; I really don't want to start over :\

qtrinh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm loving this game. Haven't played dungeon crawlers since Dungeons & Dragons on the Genesis. (I was one of those peeps who counted steps and drew a map on a grid.

Here's my party

Front: Land (Sword/Axe, whichever is stronger as they come), Protector
Back: Survivalist, Medic, Alchemist

I'm trying to put a lot of points into my Land's 2-Hit skill.

Excellent game, I didn't think I'd like it but I'm lovin' it.

I don't like having more than one type of job class in my party... they all contribute so well with variety

skywarp

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Wow I'm surprised at the love for this game, I absolutely hate it. Grind for hours upon hours just so I can afford equipment, than got down to the fifth floor where I'm supposed to fight some wolf boss. The lesser wolves near the boss are way to strong for me, so I need to manually run back to town, escaping from all enemies, takes like an hour just to run back. Revive my guys, save, run all the way back down to floor 4/5 and grind for like two MORE hours, run back to town, save, buy meds. Than I run all the way back to floor 5 to fight the wolf boss, and a random group of bulls blindsides me and double rampages my protector. Than it's time to run back to town and back again, boy am I having fun!!
hate2.gif

No storyline, endless grinding, and mindless gameplay, I quit this one.

Nayotake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just beat the first boss and boy was it satisfying after all the battles and hardships I had to go through. It really is a game that challenges you and I love it.

I see that most of you don't have Trubadours? I love mine. Just endow my front row with an elemental magic and then use a elemental resistance-lowering skill on the enemy. I suppose he's not that great until bosses or F.O.E.s, but his base damage with a bow is about the same as the Survivalist, just no fancy attacks.

Evil-XYZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Theres a place to Heal(revive) on the floor above the wolf boss, and you probly have a crappy party if the wolfs are that hard. I had no trouble with them I wish there was more, Good exp.

I've yet to fight the boss but I cleared all but the room he's in.

I like the game, But I don't play it alot.

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow I'm surprised at the love for this game, I absolutely hate it. Grind for hours upon hours just so I can afford equipment, than got down to the fifth floor where I'm supposed to fight some wolf boss. The lesser wolves near the boss are way to strong for me, so I need to manually run back to town, escaping from all enemies, takes like an hour just to run back. Revive my guys, save, run all the way back down to floor 4/5 and grind for like two MORE hours, run back to town, save, buy meds. Than I run all the way back to floor 5 to fight the wolf boss, and a random group of bulls blindsides me and double rampages my protector. Than it's time to run back to town and back again, boy am I having fun!!Â
hate2.gif

No storyline, endless grinding, and mindless gameplay, I quit this one.

Warp Wires are your friend. Plus, floors 3 and 5 have quick shortcuts to get you through the floor easily when going back downward.

I'm on B16F. I've been there for weeks now. I kinda lost interest in it because it lost its challenge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto