Gaming Etrian Odyssey... *drools*

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game fucked up my M3 simply and wiped my SD card clean. WTF, man? is it because the Simply needs new firmware to support these new games? Never had a problem before till I played this one. I saved my game, died then reloaded my save and it said there was no save found, not I rebotted my DS to play something else the bootscreen said menu.dat cannot be found. What the fuck, man? I had to reload all my games, firmware and moonshell again. simply works fine again, but I'm not touching this game. It's a clean dump too.

Not a terrible game, but I can see it getting annoying.

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game fucked up my M3 simply and wiped my SD card clean. WTF, man? is it because the Simply needs new firmware to support these new games? Never had a problem before till I played this one. I saved my game, died then reloaded my save and it said there was no save found, not I rebotted my DS to play something else the bootscreen said menu.dat cannot be found. What the fuck, man? I had to reload all my games, firmware and moonshell again. simply works fine again, but I'm not touching this game. It's a clean dump too.

Not a terrible game, but I can see it getting annoying.

Sounds more like a problem with the m3 or the rom you used. Anyways, you should always keep your firmware updated to prevent any problems from happening, and also backup your saves every few days if you play a lot.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I don't really think a ROM can whipe the sd-card... :/ it sounds very odd. (unless it's a "virus" hacked rom, which you say it isn't)

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really think a ROM can whipe the sd-card... :/ it sounds very odd. (unless it's a "virus" hacked rom, which you say it isn't)

Thought there were roms that basically were a 'virus' that were leaked. Just something I read when browsing through various articles, or the sd card just ate a big one, they are known to sometimes just mess up (from personal experience on that one).

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
My party consists of
Front Line
protector
protector
protector

Back line
Alchemist
Medic

lol that's kinda crazy but a cool idea.
Something I have learned in my time spent with this game: Alchemists are v. much needed. Once I got my alchemist leveled up my grinding became extremely quick, and now I am making mad moola. Also stay away from the medic skill patchup (or w/e) because it really never helped me personally.
Alchemists are great, they kick asses against physichal resistant monsters... Also, patchup is not so bad, since it allows you to get to deeper levels of the dungeon with full life and TP, which is good in case you're going for a specifical FOE... btw, stalkers are a way too hard, I have to run away from those despite I could easily kill ragelopes and those bull-monsters on the second level..
blink.gif

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alchemists are great, they kick asses against physichal resistant monsters... Also, patchup is not so bad, since it allows you to get to deeper levels of the dungeon with full life and TP, which is good in case you're going for a specifical FOE... btw, stalkers are a way too hard, I have to run away from those despite I could easily kill ragelopes and those bull-monsters on the second level..
blink.gif

Yeah it helps when you go deep into a dungeon, but that is why I use a rotation of medics, one with low healer + cure I + tp up pumped, and then one with high patchup and cure I w/ high healer. Was speaking for just grinding out cash and exp.
yaynds.gif

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blink.gif
you're supposed to avoid them cause theyre way too high for you at that time.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
blink.gif

you're supposed to avoid them cause theyre way too high for you at that time.
Yeah, that's what I'm doing but it feels weird that you have to leave behind some enemies and getting onto another ones (Fenrir and such, which sound kinda harder... haven't fighted them yet though).
Btw, I love the nordic mythology references on this game
wub.gif

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have a new personal message from skullstatue

wub.gif

Hi bitch, how about you quit sucking that cock and get a damn life you fucking nerd. Try to pull yourself away from your mommy's dick/mangina and grow some balls of your own. Lol, are offended because I insulted your precious Nintendo? Go stick your head back in your mom's pussy and cry about it douche bag.

skullstatue is a member of the Members group and has 323 posts.

...my my my.Â
laugh.gif

It's pretty hilarious, just another 11111111. Why do you think I PM'ed you, idiot? To keep it off the forum, if you want to scream your incestuous relationship with your mom through the mountain tops go ahead and keep it public, it doesn't do anything for this thread or any other part of the forums. I'm not Mr. Nice Guy, and I wouldn't be scared to tell any of the above text to your face (or whatever you call that thing). I will pay blatant insults with blatant insults, just to be fare. So shut the fuck up, keep it off a thread that has nothing to do with the sexual relationship you share with your brother.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Btw, I love the nordic mythology references on this game
wub.gif

I love the "other Atlus games" references more.
rofl2.gif

lol, yeah well, haven't played many of those others
smile.gif
lol @ your signature, orc
laugh.gif

wub.gif

Hi bitch, how about you quit sucking that cock and get a damn life you fucking nerd. Try to pull yourself away from your mommy's dick/mangina and grow some balls of your own. Lol, are offended because I insulted your precious Nintendo? Go stick your head back in your mom's pussy and cry about it douche bag.

...my my my.Â
laugh.gif

It's pretty hilarious, just another 11111111. Why do you think I PM'ed you, idiot? To keep it off the forum, if you want to scream your incestuous relationship with your mom through the mountain tops go ahead and keep it public, it doesn't do anything for this thread or any other part of the forums. I'm not Mr. Nice Guy, and I wouldn't be scared to tell any of the above text to your face (or whatever you call that thing). I will pay blatant insults with blatant insults, just to be fare. So shut the fuck up, keep it off a thread that has nothing to do with the sexual relationship you share with your brother.
I lol at your posts insulting each other, but it's getting some repetitive, stfu for this thread's sake, start another one titled "How to menace on the intranerds" or something like that.
And you, sillypatterson, start another one named "how to make people lol at skullstatue telling im actually gay and-" and then add on spoiler quotations those far too graphic explanations you gave about sucking cocks and such. Really, suck them as much as you like and do enjoy it, but I don't go around telling how much I like licking pussies and I don't think people'd thank it anyway. At least not in these forum>subforum>thread
smile.gif

PEACE and keep these funny dialectical fights otherwhere, I'll make sure I pass by often to lmao.

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

wub.gif

...my my my.Â
laugh.gif

Was this needed? Not really...especially in a thread about Etrian Odyssey.

intet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh man, this is my favourite DS game so far!

I just reached the sixth floor tonight after a fight against a major enemy. The game isn't really that hard, it's just that you can't run right through it, like you can in, say, FFVII... But you will get further every time you visit the labyrinth. If you get in trouble, then just warp back to town!

My gang
smile.gif

Front line: 2 Protectors
Back line: Troubadour, Alchemist, Medic

I didn't like my LK, so I just went with another Protector, but with different skills. Alchemists are must-haves for some enemies, and Medics are of course always useful, but my Troubadour is completely useless so far... But I think he'll be better later on with his skills.

Anyways, the game is great!

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have personally switched my lineup to
FL:
Protector, Land, Protector
BL:
Medic, Alchemist

I have found the Landsknecht to be pretty much a huge asset as it can do tons of damage and tank as well as my protectors on physical attacks. It is nice to have three big tanks to hold the line. I have not been too deep yet due to life, but up to floor four farming (with no problem), works extremely well.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My team:

Protector, Landsknetch
Alchemist, Medic, Survivor

Protector: Smite and Defender and you're all set!
Landsknetch: Highest attack power on my team.. Slash-all is his main offensive power. Also 2x hit. I gave him attack up and defense up instead of the elemental sword attacks and wow.. dude is owning

Alchemist: put 10 points into thunder and flame.. second elements. thats all you need. BURN foes, BURN!
Medic: I find patchup VERY useful. My party doesnt have to return to the INN to sleep much, ever.
Survivalist: my fav character. Fast, and hits hard. Apollon and Multihit = win.

I'm currently around level 54 and on the 22nd floor.

Galaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow, this game is awesomely hard and good. I have been spoiled with easy games for so long, i got my @$$ handed to me rather often in this game. First encounter with a FOE was like fighting a final boss of other games.

My current team are about level 25.
Protector, Dark Hunter (whip)
Medic, Alchemist (fire), Troub (xp)

I love how FOE can join in on the current battle. That caugh me first time where 1 FOE suddenly became... 5. Tried to escape but failed.

I also like the saving only allowed in town. No more spoon fed game mode.

Music is very nice.

I love the graphics so far. It's like walking around in a jungle.

I think this game deserve more attention. Pokemon is overshadowing this. (Funny I just called it quit with pokemon).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-