Netherlands
Wee - a new Eye of the Beholder game... loved that on the GBA / SNES / PC
tongue.gif

IAmTheRad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Warning: This game is HARD. If you're used to easy games, then this game is NOT for you.

Be prepared to grind like you've never grinded before. And wait until you fight a FOE.

You'll see what I mean after you fight one.

WraithGR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The difficulty of the game under normal circumstances is more than acceptable. What pisses me off a little bit is when you're just getting into the next level, get blindsided by four monsters and half your party is dead before you even have a chance to blink...

On another note, I'm very interested to hear about other people's party compositions...I've got a protector and landsknecht in the front and a fire alchemist, medic and survivalist in the back. I'm thinking of swapping the survivalist out for another landsknecht, but he's useful when I need a first turn item used and does an acceptable amount of damage against regular enemies..
unsure.gif

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warning: This game is HARD. If you're used to easy games, then this game is NOT for you.

Be prepared to grind like you've never grinded before. And wait until you fight a FOE.

You'll see what I mean after you fight one.

i killed my first FOE =D but all 3 members died.. and only my Landsheckt and Protector were still alive..
wub.gif
man i love this game though.

Try switching him out for a dark hunter. I heard they do decent damage, can cause status effects to the enemy and are fairly fast. Give 'em a try.
i have a dark hunter.. but i put mine in swords =/ so im not sure how well Whips will do.. I decided to just add another Landsheckt because the first one has sorta messed up skill stats.
also, Survivors do more damage in the front line btw... (noticed it when i was using my Suvivor Farm group to grind)

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My party consists of:
Frontline:
Protector, Survivalist, Dark Hunter (whips)
Backline:
Medic, Troubador

I do pretty well as long as I don't run across monsters that do 25 damage a hit (darn you poisonous butterflies!)

P

pasc

@Firyshadowz: Don't scramble the German word Landsknect ^^
@Game: I hate it... I would love a incredible machine DS more than that (yeah, nonsense, ofcourse !)

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, this game has good graphics, and I was excited until I realized that it was a dungeon crawler, beautiful artwork, why didn't they just make it a standard RPG?
frown.gif

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well heres mine:

front:
2 Protectors

back:
2 medics
1 survivalist/alchemist

i switch the alche and surv depends in what the enemy is
grinding isnt hard for me(well i really suggest not to push ur luck).

survivalist are really fast just giv them a decent bow and the dmg
out put is almost the same as they were in the front.

my alche uses fire and ice i switch only whenver im going to fight tough opponents
and hit them with their elem weakness then i go back to my survivalist
once my lv is the same as what is the required in my current floor.

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have a new personal message from skullstatue

wub.gif

Hi bitch, how about you quit sucking that cock and get a damn life you fucking nerd. Try to pull yourself away from your mommy's dick/mangina and grow some balls of your own. Lol, are offended because I insulted your precious Nintendo? Go stick your head back in your mom's pussy and cry about it douche bag.

skullstatue is a member of the Members group and has 323 posts.

...my my my.
laugh.gif

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't say I've ever played a 'traditional dungeon crawler' before, but I'm intrigued, so I'll give this one a try as soon as I can locate my M3
shy.gif

lol, this game has good graphics, and I was excited until I realized that it was a dungeon crawler, beautiful artwork, why didn't they just make it a standard RPG?
frown.gif

They did, dumbass.

QUOTE(sillypatterson @ May 19 2007, 08:19 PM)You have a new personal message from skullstatue

wub.gif

Hi bitch, how about you quit sucking that cock and get a damn life you fucking nerd. Try to pull yourself away from your mommy's dick/mangina and grow some balls of your own. Lol, are offended because I insulted your precious Nintendo? Go stick your head back in your mom's pussy and cry about it douche bag.

skullstatue is a member of the Members group and has 323 posts.

...my my my.Â
laugh.gif

I think calling him a dumbass was unnecessary (in the context of that one particular post anyway) but the PM is what you should expect from such a nice guy.

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like I was right on the money about him being a jerkoff.

The only thing he got right was that I occasionally do suck cock, but I guess that's what happens when you're gay, and I really don't take it as an insult.

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like I was right on the money about him being a jerkoff.

The only thing he got right was that I occasionally do suck cock, but I guess that's what happens when you're gay, and I really don't take it as an insult.

When it comes to forums I have learned to never target anyone in any reply because you get fun pm's as your other posts described. Anyways above comment was amusing, nice one.
laugh.gif

hirusho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is my party
Front: Sword Landsknecht, Protecor, Axe Landsknecht
Back: Alchemist, Medic

I found this party has the ability to tear down most monsters down quick, with front-line protect spell from protector my warriors stay alive in even tough battle.

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gave this game a whirl, was pretty fun. Only thing that bugged me was how difficult it was. Will give this more play time once I have more free time.

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something I have learned in my time spent with this game: Alchemists are v. much needed. Once I got my alchemist leveled up my grinding became extremely quick, and now I am making mad moola. Also stay away from the medic skill patchup (or w/e) because it really never helped me personally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.